Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - January 16, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Belle2 did not reset for gifts today, so I apologize for those that did not receive a gift from me. I am trying to look through signatures and keep up with needs. Please message or pm me if there is any item you are needing from me (from either account) or if you have not received a gift and you sent one to me (which means I've missed you, and trust me it is not personal, I'm just a bit sleep deprived lately :p).

Myself, @Harcourt and @Wired Parrott have always wanted to increase the number of flyers who take part in these series of flights, especially those who are new to the game and the members forum. Someday, I'm sure, we will move up to red launches from blue, as we did from green to blue. At the beginning of Februay it will be one year since starting these flights, we are up to 47 flights from tomorrow. See you then.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Bummer, looks like I am going to miss this launch today. :eek::( I stupidly opened up a Green Prep with Belle2 and as it's my support account, I only have forum members and haven't seen any launches running, so it looks like it will be a slow 24hr ride for me. (On that note if anyone is running any greens, send me a message or pm if you'd like some company ;) ) Best of luck with that launch, hope you get lots of participants!!
Weekend code:

*expand404*
Thank you Ten! I was excited for a moment with it being the word expand....thought maybe it was 10 greenies...then I realized that wasn't going to happen, lol.
Still love the 3 greenies and 2000 coins though!!!

Last edited:
Hi all,
Please hold on sending gifts to either of my accounts. They have restored my cath game twice instead of my bear game and all my neighbors have disappeared from the correct cath game. Will post again if/when I get this fixed. Thanks. Tagging some who might not see this otherwise: @Pit1024 @Brodyaga

@wydaho

So sorry to hear this. I couldn't bring myself to "Like" your post. We need a "Sympathy" button :(

If I can help with screenshots of your cities, let me know.

Best Wishes
Harcourt

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Thanks so much, Harcourt! I took screenshots of my cath city, but don't have any of bear. If you are able to get some, I'd appreciate it!

Sorry to hear about your Bear/Wydaho game site - I've just been looking at it. You are in save hands with @Harcourt help.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Good Morning Flyers (10.25am GMT London)

I've just finished gifting all my gifts for this morning, Friday 20th January, to all my neighbours and have updated my signature page with building item requirements. Hope my gifts are getting through. Have a good day flying.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
I will send the Motion Sensor ;) next reset.

suckerp

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04sj8mjr
Username
SPNEW-NeededItem
If anybody has a normal or support account that can still sent Horn Antenna or Offset Gregorian Antenna, pleas add SP2 (20ttxzfx). That account needs 3x Horn Antenna and 4x Offset Gregorian Antenna to complete MCC3.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Aviators (08.50am GMT London)

I've just finished gifting my neighbours gifts for this morning, Saturday 21st January. All my upgrade plans are currently on hold until level 6 runway has been purchased, in about another week's time of game play. Then upgrades to buildings, hangars and planes. Oh, what joy!

Tonight is take-away night - Onion Bhaji's, Special Fried Rice, Lamb Rogon Josh, Plain Papadum's, Sag Aloo and chilled beer

Fly straight and safe, one and all.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

I've just finished gifting my neighbours gifts for this morning, Saturday 21st January. All my upgrade plans are currently on hold until level 6 runway has been purchased, in about another week's time of game play. Then upgrades to buildings, hangars and planes. Oh, what joy!

Tonight is take-away night - Onion Bhaji's, Special Fried Rice, Lamb Rogon Josh, Plain Papadum's, Sag Aloo and chilled beer

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Oh how the other half live !!

Regards
Harcourt

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Sounds good, we are home made fajita's tnight - fab-u-lous

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Very nice :).

What did you intend to gift me earlier?, because I received 5 passengers. Just want to check that you haven't tried to send me something that is not getting through. Thank you anyway :).

Thank you everyone for all the gifts received. Have sent mine out.

Steve
Hi - tried to send you an attitude indicator, as I don't have fuel 20. That's interesting as I can't send fuel 5!!! - would have sent passengers 10 if I had. Will switch to Fuel Supply per your list.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Flyers (18.40pm GMT London)

Where are all the red launch flyers this evening? It seems unusually quiet.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom