Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - January 16, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

For anyone checking here but not in the launches, just thought I'd let you know, Farstar @IkebotXP is on his last 2 hrs of his QL if anyone cares to join our Red launch. Thanks to everyone this past weekend for all the awesome launches and QLs. It was a great weekend and we are off to a great start to the week.
:ROFLMAO::love::D:cool:;):)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Flyers (09.45am GMT London)

I've just finished gifting my gifts for this morning, Monday 16th January, to all my neighbours. I've updated my signature page. My thanks once again for all the gifts and support.

@PIRX - gifted Riveter
@must_dash - gifted Controller
@skiv - gifted Riveter

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5399

Unfortunately I cannot return to edit my last post RE: Gifting.
So here I am on Monday Morn @ 9AM UTC-6 posting in the new thread.
Knight Fliers @Wasted Eagle to @Steve26 My sincerest apologies @Wasted Eagle as the little guy got stuck with a channel Bar. 20X Fuel right next to it in gifting list and shifted just enough to the right, after the last fuel delivery, I sent Channel Bar accidentally. However the big guy did get 20X Fuel.
anightflyer3 @KingKong @Airport Arne @KenDuckySmith and 17 other unknowns.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,

Thank you for all your gifts over the past week, they are much appreciated. I have sent out all mine for today.

I had upgraded my Control Tower to level 10 which gives me 12 hangars. Next it will be either the Town Hall or Terminal to level 9.
I have had some good launches resulting in many Golden Chests which are very welcome

I am going to spend some time flying to Prometheus map destinations this week, to provide a bit variety !

I hope everyone has an enjoyable and profitable week's flying.

Regards
Harcourt

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Flyers (15.30pm GMT London)

In days past, the 1980's, 1st class post here in London would be dilvered around 08.30am(ish) and 2nd class post delivered around 12.30pm(ish). Nowadays, as a result of many changes to the Post Office over 30 years, the post can arrived any time throughout the day, sometimes as late as early evening. If you are waiting for important documents, it can be a real problem, especially if it is time sensitive.

Have passed the half way mark towards my level 6 runway.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
Thanks to @Captain WH Rollins , @PIRX and @Wired Parrott for Riveters and Cutters, the Repair Base is upgrading. Also thanks to @Bruno237 @Cath @IkebotXP @gbswales @Harcourt @Mike47 @Steve26 and @Wired Parrott for the Flight Catering facility building items. Still need one more cooling chamber but have a family member that will provide. And of course, thanks to everyone else for the flight items. Still have the song "I get by with the help of my friends" in my head - and now you will too :D
Skiv you have the wrong Cath think you may mean @wydaho (Cath) (y)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20vrfzw53
Username
Paul Morgan
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

See Signature!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom