Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 8th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
I have also not spent any of my real money on this game and have reached lvl 60 on one and lvl 53 on the other.
like capt. says, it take a lot of patients.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Hi all! First of all - many thanks for gifts, I have replied for all!
Finally we having a break of events! Yeah, let's concentrate on Space - my Green launch is open, welcome to join!

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Hi everyone. I'm back. I am doing well. I had emergency surgery for a perforated bowel. But I'm fixed up now. I am recuperating for a few weeks due to the size of incision. No worries though - I am blessed with a great support network of friends, family and my workplace and a wonderful husband. I am fortunate. All is good.

Thanks for the support. I don't think I will have the energy to keep up my second game, but will be sending out gifts this afternoon from my main account.

Morale of the story/-- Do not ignore health symptoms or try to self diagnose --- yeah that doesn't go very well.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Cluck - Welcome back!!! :chicken::chicken::chicken:

Happy to hear you are back home and recovering. Don't worry about gifting, we all understand and as previously stated by many, your recovery is much more important. :)

Hi everyone. I'm back. I am doing well. I had emergency surgery for a perforated bowel. But I'm fixed up now. I am recuperating for a few weeks due to the size of incision. No worries though - I am blessed with a great support network of friends, family and my workplace and a wonderful husband. I am fortunate. All is good.

Thanks for the support. I don't think I will have the energy to keep up my second game, but will be sending out gifts this afternoon from my main account.

Morale of the story/-- Do not ignore health symptoms or try to self diagnose --- yeah that doesn't go very well.

I agree with everything that @Ten33go said.

Just relax and get better, the game can wait !

Best Wishes
Harcourt

Hi Cluck!

Glad to see you back, but you rest up. :)

Hi gang - really early start today but managed to send my gifts out first thing, albeit rushed. Now evening and catching up the posts!!!

@Cluck - great to have you back, I can send you floor washers, what better get well present can anyone receive?
@Wasted Eagle - I an send you centrifuge

Happy flying gang!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom