Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 8th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
still waiting on gi to give me all missing items back, this comming saturday will be 3 weeks i've waited
I remember playing Farmville back in the day - Zynga would almost always replace lost items immediately - I even remembe once they replaced an expensive purchase that I made by mistake. Such service is missing from newer game companies

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Flyers

This mornings 20 gifts to my neighbours has just finished, Monday 8th February. My plundering has resulted in 19,700k coins and 13 launch ready blue chests, quite average once again. Many thanks for all the gifts received for yesterday and all gifts to come for today. Have a really good week's flying.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I remember playing Farmville back in the day - Zynga would almost always replace lost items immediately - I even remembe once they replaced an expensive purchase that I made by mistake. Such service is missing from newer game companies
Well, only few companies ever made actual profit on such games and Zynga was one of them. I think GI is literally fighting to stay afloat, so you can't expect them to do anything that'd cost them a single dime.

gorrion

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wosoun7
Username
gorrion
Gifts sent to my 16 neighbors (I try to send those in your signature).
Thanks for your gifts.

4 gifts waiting for new neighbors ;)

D

Deleted member 5399

Good morning, afternoon, or evening to all; depending on where you are around the globe.
Tis nice that we all have something in common which brings us together, here in forums.
Despite the ups and downs of game glitches, it's a good place to be this very day.
Now on with why I'm posting early. It was a bit late in my day gifting so I am unsure around what time, gifts will go out.
Clocks still have problems with resets. I have one building, despite rotation, moving, and expensively,(559000 coins) putting it in storage and bringing it back, it seemed fine for a moment and glitched again. I don't think either of us can wait for a building that gives 300 passengers, to reset in 8 years.
So as always, waiting on a response from GI.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
Have you experienced problems with visiting neighbors? I visited 10 neighbors on Saturday. I got the daily limit reached message, thats okay. But on Sunday and today why I still can not visit any of my neighbors due to daily limit reached message?... The counter counts from 23h 58m every time I open a neighbor's airport.. :mad::mad::banghead::banghead:

still waiting on gi to give me all missing items back, this comming saturday will be 3 weeks i've waited
Its happen with me today morning i miss some items but i did not contact them its just 2 stamp and 2 shredder when i am waiting other items to complete the upgrade.
Hope that they return back your missing items.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
Well, only few companies ever made actual profit on such games and Zynga was one of them. I think GI is literally fighting to stay afloat, so you can't expect them to do anything that'd cost them a single dime.
really!! I would have imagined that income from this game alone would keep them well off - I read here that they are a very small development team and money has a much higher value in Russia. Maybe they are supporting other games that are not so good.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Have you experienced problems with visiting neighbors? I visited 10 neighbors on Saturday. I got the daily limit reached message, thats okay. But on Sunday and today why I still can not visit any of my neighbors due to daily limit reached message?... The counter counts from 23h 58m every time I open a neighbor's airport.. :mad::mad::banghead::banghead:
In had it once a few days ago: the counter gave me 14 minutes and the next neighbour it gave me a new 24 hour clock. Yours really sucks, Gyorgy! Hopefully it will pass...

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
really!! I would have imagined that income from this game alone would keep them well off - I read here that they are a very small development team and money has a much higher value in Russia. Maybe they are supporting other games that are not so good.
First of all - there are many people (even on this forum) who swear they won't ever pay anything. Such persons are nothing but cost to the company. The biggest ongoing costs are not actually development, but the support - they need to keep an army of people on the helpdesk and their salaries alone can drive a business south very fast. Plus, you need to factor initial investment - usually enterprises like this are nothing but massive money sinks for first few years (costs of development and marketing). Even when they start turning yearly profit, it's still not really a profit unless this capital investment is eventually paid back.
Free to play is a harsh business where few manage to turn profit eventually, rest just run out of investment money and close the doors.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
Personally I think many people are reluctant to admit to making cash purchases but it is extremely difficult to imagine how they have managed to build such large airport cities without. The secret for them ( I think) is to have more items that cost only 1 - 6 airport cash as people will buy this more readily than something that costs more than 10

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Personally I think many people are reluctant to admit to making cash purchases but it is extremely difficult to imagine how they have managed to build such large airport cities without. The secret for them ( I think) is to have more items that cost only 1 - 6 airport cash as people will buy this more readily than something that costs more than 10

I can in all honesty say I have not spent a single penny on this game, nor do I believe you really need to, if you have the long term patience and resolve.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
@suckerp (##Fuel20) –Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Daenerys
(#D2 reqireditem) – Thanks for Additional Radar. I sent you Fuel(20). Could send me Additional Radar?
@lacey
(#l requireditem) – Thanks for Parking Meters. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@RavenENTP
(#Raven.ITEMINEED / !’#ReturnRaven) – Thanks for Additional Radar. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@KingKong
(*King-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Spare Propeller. I sent you Spare Propeller. Could you send me Spare Propeller?
@Bob1977
(3o0 WP wwzp9x) – Thanks for Airline Route Map. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Joe7
(Joe7 / A(whiteboard)) – Gift delayed. I sent you Blanket. Could you send me Cognac?
@Jake
(AAAE-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Whiskey. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Whiskey?
@Captain WH Rollins
(Captain Rollins) – Gift delayed. I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me Additional Radar?
@Davejoyg (davejoyg_reuireditem – Thanks for Wall Speaker. I sent you Cognac. Could you send me Wall Speaker?
@Laosge (Diego/Item I need) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Defroster. Could you send me Spare Propeller?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@ItsRalphy (ItsRalphy requireditem) – Thanks for Additional Radar. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Additional Radar?
@Robert (Robster) – Thanks for Additional Radar. I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Walkie-talkie?
@Samzon (Samzon JetEngine) – Thanks for Deicer. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Deicer?
@Saralaraloola
(Sara-ITEMNEEDED) – Gift delayed. I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Headset?
@Kesh
(Kesh Fuel 20 / Sheekee) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent youFuel(20). Could you send me Spare Wire?
@wkndcmpr
(SkyM2/requireditem) – Thanks for Additional Radar. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Additional Radar?
@Ispmark(Marko fuel / Spacesuit) – Thanks for Altimeter. I sent you Aircraft Tire. Could you send me Altimeter?
@Kris (Turion_requireditem) – Gift delayed. I sent you Spare Propeller. Could you send me Spare Propeller?
@Wasted Eagle(WastedEagle FUEL) – Thanks for Additional Radar. I sent you Flatwork Ironer. Could you send me Spare Wire?

@crescent moon
Mn shredder? OMG! I think I recall deleting it from my waiting list!:facepalm:
Any ways to revert this?
@Wasted Eagle
I don't think so. I'll try inputing your code again and see if it does anything. I'm thinking of starting a second account on my laptop, and I'll definitely hit you up as a neighbor for that one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom