Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 8th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have taken the proper steps by contacting GI support. I know others have had this issue when leaving the game open. Though this bug pops up for different reasons being that you do leave it minimized often I would shut it down when not actively playing. As far as the wait for a response GI support is uneven on their fixing of players issues. Unfortunately you just have to wait for them to resolve your issue. You might want to check if you had gold and silver tokens they may have been taken when you received this message. If they are gone you should add that to your ticket so you don't lose your hard work earning them. Finally yes this message is supposed to be for if you change the time/date however it pops up for other reasons not associated with what it is supposed to do.
Thanks for reply finally after waiting they reply to me that there is nothing change then they ask for screenshot up to now as you said wait, you remind me for many thing i should keep screenshot for every thing silver token and all the thing.(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom