Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 8th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, thank you! Guess that you prefer Udo-Yagi antenna as a gift for tomorrow? Just found, who was under name @Cath in the game :)
That would be great! Thanks! I should probably change my game name - just didn't want to confuse people by changing it midstream.

Quick question - to make room for the new buildings needed for this quest, I'll have to remove some old ones. If I put ones like the post office in storage, do I lose the items used to build it and have to start over or will I be able to rebuild it when wanted?

Last edited:
That would be great! Thanks! I should probably change my game name - just didn't want to confuse people by changing it midstream.

Quick question - to make room for the new buildings needed for this quest, I'll have to remove some old ones. If I put ones like the post office in storage, do I lose the items used to build it and have to start over or will I be able to rebuild it when wanted?
Sorry Cath, I can't answer that. I have put stuff in storage, but never taken it out.

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed

Quick question - to make room for the new buildings needed for this quest, I'll have to remove some old ones. If I put ones like the post office in storage, do I lose the items used to build it and have to start over or will I be able to rebuild it when wanted?[/QUOT
no, you don't lose anything

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
I did the update on Windows phone and it worked fine. (Nice to not have snow anymore).

Did a manual update at the Windows store for my PC games, and now I can get as far as the white splash screen again with the G! logo and the GameInsight...Last time it did this, it fixed itself in a few hours or the next day, but mental note to self. NO MORE MANUAL UPDATES!!!!! :banghead::banghead::arghh::arghh:

I did the update on Windows phone and it worked fine. (Nice to not have snow anymore).

Did a manual update at the Windows store for my PC games, and now I can get as far as the white splash screen again with the G! logo and the GameInsight...Last time it did this, it fixed itself in a few hours or the next day, but mental note to self. NO MORE MANUAL UPDATES!!!!! :banghead::banghead::arghh::arghh:
please send computer to red october

Somebody doesn't like me!!! I have gone to the store and absolutely nothing..... Oh well

Did you click on your icon next to the search box then select downloads and updates? My apps rarely
update until I actually force(manually) get them. Just making sure you checked there and did not just open
the store. In any case hope you get it updated soon either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom