Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 8th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

All gifts out from !KB and !KB2.
Please keep the fuel barrels rolling in on !KB2. I haven't even got enough rings dropped from planes to get my first carriage house.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtf5i87
Username
Aero Aereola
For the catering building you will be needing 3 each Air Conditioner, Packaging Machine, Cooling Chamber and Defroster. Let us know now what you need so we can start sending items. Also, can you check your archive box count? I think I have sent you a bunch of them but can't recall how many and I am not sure if you still need more.

Thanks for the heads up Dave! Yes I'm good on Archive Boxes for now.

I have 4 Air Conditioners, 2 Defrosters and 1 Cooling Chamber. Ironically I have the ability to gift Packaging Machine, but currently have none. Edited my signature with updated needs...

Starting the long steady march back up to $80K to upgrade the Passenger Terminal now...

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtf5i87
Username
Aero Aereola
@Aero Aereola

It's a fun quest. I've got 4 carriage workshops so far, but I have to keep one in the warehouse because I don't have room, population, or electricity for it. But I like that they give 40 regular passengers every 4 hours!

Right now, I'm saving coins to upgrade my control tower. Ugh - 200,000 - then more for another level 4 hangar and a delta.

Did you know that if you go to the airport city wiki site, it will tell you what items you need to build something and how long it will take?
http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Airport_City_Wiki

I feel your pain on the cost and time to upgrade... I'm saving the more expensive ones for later when I have a larger fleet of planes.

I have used that Wiki from time to time, but for some reason my PC tends to have issues with it...

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning, Afternoon and Evening Flyers

A few hours away from the game, then 33 new postings to read, to catch up with the latest goings on in the gaming world of airport city. How quickly things develop. It's time to retire for the night, London time. Will gift early tomorrow morning to those of you I was unable to gift to this morning.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

I managed to get a Carriage workshop, so it's now under construction. Also completed 2 of the 3 collections 1 time each so far. Long way to go....:p
I actually have six carriage workshops, but don't have room for 3 of them, so they are sitting in my warehouse. One of the Riding the Carriage collections. I'm trying for the Little Tragedies, but I can't get the mini-market to give it up!

You can always point out mistakes and blanks in my spreadsheet : )
Send me from Bear something from dutyfree2 and baggagehall4 in next days, maybe I have something you can use there.
will do! (the sending since I'm sure the spreadsheet is good!)
So from Bear I can send Archive Box (if that's what you mean), but I'm not seeing any of the items needed to build a duty free level 2 (glass display case, security camera, anti-theft gate or POS terminal) in my list that I can send. I can send Eau de Toilette though if that helps.

Last edited:

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Thanks @crescent moon and @ItsRalphy ! Guess I'll give it a shot and see what happens...

In other news I finally reached $80K after about a weeks worth of flying and purchased my Flight Catering Facility tonight! Hooray!!!! Then I click on the work site and see I have to wait another 2 days for it to complete...:cry::cry::cry:

If you usually build a building before you find out what it needs; I have some friendly advice. Don't Ever upgrade your repair base until you are sure you have the items to complete. At some levels, the repair base is disabled until finished meaning if your planes break, you are grounded. That's never fun.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
If you usually build a building before you find out what it needs; I have some friendly advice. Don't Ever upgrade your repair base until you are sure you have the items to complete. At some levels, the repair base is disabled until finished meaning if your planes break, you are grounded. That's never fun.

Smart piece of advice and very true.

I agree with you, I upgraded my repair base before I bought my lev 5 hanger plane

KingKong

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
King- item needed
I've open a new red with a QL ..all position open. Added 300 points with 23:30 time left....feel free to add me as well..if you are not my neighbour. Code is w91cwi8.
Posting from phone ...so didn't create a new thread.

P.S. Launched...New in 2:23 hrs.

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Morning All

The second green launch flight Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items has returned and paid out. Thanks to all of you for taking part. Hopefully, some of your small resources have begun to dwindle and you are pleased with the results. The remaining two launches are during on Friday 19th and 26th February. Normal gaming has resumed.

@Wired Parrott - thanks for the fingerprint readers, I now have all four. @Steve26 - thanks for the 4 laser rangefinders.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
@Cath - You're welcome. Just jump on in and start chatting. We're a bunch of friendly people that won't bite... Well, @uyetti might, but he behaves himself most of the time when he comes around. :D :p
Ten, my man,
SDave used to have the Airline Route Map, send me your comparable item and I will try the send in return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom