Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 29th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
My windiow opoens soon - have quite a few unallocated gifts so if any neighbours are lookiing for anything special from my list please let me know

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
lost approximately 3 weeks worth of game play including invites due to restoring my computer after virus issues.

currently negotiating with GI support to recover some bank notes and missing building.

will have to rebuild my city tomorrow and sunday, so may not be responding or send game items.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
Hi gbswales,I send you message and I asked you if you need anything special but you didn't answered.
In 15 minutes I will be able to visit and to send gifts and today is your turn to receive gift from me.
Do you need something special ?
thanks - Unless you have spaceship Launch Console, flight items are fine for the moment as I am saving coins to upgrade mission control and get red launch -

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
lost approximately 3 weeks worth of game play including invites due to restoring my computer after virus issues.

currently negotiating with GI support to recover some bank notes and missing building.

will have to rebuild my city tomorrow and sunday, so may not be responding or send game items.

you have my sympathy when something similar happened to me I ended up exchanging messages with multiple staff often asking me for the same "evidence" given they built the game why ius it so hard for them to understand that we arent given evidence of in game purchases!! Anyway I won about 80% so good luck

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
you have my sympathy when something similar happened to me I ended up exchanging messages with multiple staff often asking me for the same "evidence" given they built the game why ius it so hard for them to understand that we arent given evidence of in game purchases!! Anyway I won about 80% so good luck

you are given evidence of in game purchases of bank notes from the microsoft store. Just check your email. you should find a invoice confirming your purchase. just copy and paste it to your request to GI support in the future.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
wow free airport cash (important for me as my windows store is bust!) Where does one get this gem of info and how often does it occur?

it is a weekly posting usually on Fridays. You will find a thread in Airport City news called weekend code with the date attached.

There also special event codes from time to time.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
it is a weekly posting usually on Fridays. You will find a thread in Airport City news called weekend code with the date attached.

There also special event codes from time to time.
In case you didnt get it *Tram404* was still working for me too today so picked up extra coins and total of 6 cash (2 x 3) try it if you havent already

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
NEED AEROSOL AND CAN ALSO SEND AEROSOL.
I have also send first the aerosols so hopefully we can all complete the event and will do this for the remaining time of the event. After sending aerosols I keep on sending gifts untill I have send my 20 gifts. So for tomorrow I already have a list.

Still need to find 22 black wraiths and also in need of soul nets so keep on trying to collect them. There are a few days left so hopefully I can complete it, also thanks to all the help of my wonderful friends here.

Please let me know if you want me to send aeroso

Hope you all enjoy your weekend and happy flying.
SEND AEROSOL please.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtf5i87
Username
Aero Aereola
In case you didnt get it *Tram404* was still working for me too today so picked up extra coins and total of 6 cash (2 x 3) try it if you havent already
Wow! Thanks GB! Didn't see that code until just now. That gives me enough to buy some more land! Question is - airport side or city side? Hmmmm....

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3g6571
Username
sophiaelizebeth
Hello Good Forum Folks!!

Thank you for sending any Aerosols our way - our big crunch on this event will be getting enough by the deadline. It's gonna be close!!

Also, if you are so inclined, friend my crew member Hamilton - neighbor name is
w5hiof1
(see signature for more info)

He's five years old, and he is playing the game 100% by himself. He's running into the brick wall of building things that require components. He tends to wait, then sell the building and try building something else. He's not able to sell the key buildings so he's gotten stuck. Any help is very welcome!!

Have a great weekend!! We are going to go Trick or Treating using our Easter Baskets!!

- Sophia and her flight crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom