Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 29th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
lost approximately 3 weeks worth of game play including invites due to restoring my computer after virus issues.

currently negotiating with GI support to recover some bank notes and missing building.

will have to rebuild my city tomorrow and sunday, so may not be responding or send game items.
Oh dear - we feel your pain :arghh::arghh::arghh:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Morning Flyers

Have just finished my 20 gifts to my neighbours for today, Saturday 5th March. My plunder brought in 18,100 coins and 15 launch ready blue chests, of which 6 were high valued resources. My thanks for all of the gifts received yesterday and today thus far.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wcq1z2q
Username
andreasmrg
@Aero Aereola , @Captain WH Rollins , @crescent moon , @david smith , @gorrion , @Harcourt , @ItsRalphy , @Mike47, @porvillewright, @Robert, @Vivke , @w4mlhq8 , @WAMike, @Wasted Eagle, @wydaho , @Agent_L, @BearFlights, @Radu81 , @cats are awesome
Gifts Sent for Today.
Due to the increased number of neighbors, I'll start rotate gifts, so, @wkndcmpr I'll send tomorrow. I don't send to second accounts unless you have a special requirement.
Thank yo all for the gifts and the support doing the quest.
Aerosols please !!!

Joe7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23zxskei
Username
Joe7 (what I need)
Morning Flyers

Have just finished my 20 gifts to my neighbours for today, Saturday 5th March. My plunder brought in 18,100 coins and 15 launch ready blue chests, of which 6 were high valued resources. My thanks for all of the gifts received yesterday and today thus far.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins
I can send back Router. Try me !

Joe7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23zxskei
Username
Joe7 (what I need)
Added you. If you want router , send me your similar item and I will send it back.

Joe7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23zxskei
Username
Joe7 (what I need)
Not sure what you mean by similar item?
Similar items are: Router,Arcade Machine, Smart Glass and X-Ray Scanner, the items needed to upgrade the Terminal at level 8.
Do you have any of them? If you have it, send it to me, I will send it back and you will receive Router. I had Router on my list, but it disapear after I upgraded my Terminal at level 8. I just can send it this way, by send it back.

Last edited:

Joe7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23zxskei
Username
Joe7 (what I need)
It is like when you enter the code to add a neighbour just type in the code as written and you will receive 2000 coins & 3 Green notes
Hi Robert,
You sent me whiteboard, so I think you see me as A(whiteboard) instead of #Joe7, is this wright? It is a bug game. I wrote in my signature about it. It's a little confusing, I know, I have more neighbors from WP with the same issue. I don't need whiteboard, please send me Blanket. Thank you !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom