Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 29th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Robert
@Steve26
@cats are awesome
I will send aerosol for the next few days, but please don't send me any event related items as I have finished it.
In fact I seem to have acquired a surplus of 74 bright lanterns.
Same here - 81 bright lanterns, 64 crystal balls. Still have about 12 flights left for stars for my deltas & jets, so will end up with more crystal balls. Hope we need them next year!

Vivke

350+ Star Club
NEED AEROSOL AND CAN ALSO SEND AEROSOL.
I have also send first the aerosols so hopefully we can all complete the event and will do this for the remaining time of the event. After sending aerosols I keep on sending gifts untill I have send my 20 gifts. So for tomorrow I already have a list.

Still need to find 22 black wraiths and also in need of soul nets so keep on trying to collect them. There are a few days left so hopefully I can complete it, also thanks to all the help of my wonderful friends here.

Please let me know if you want me to send aeroso

Hope you all enjoy your weekend and happy flying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom