Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 29th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,
I need some help with these items please.
Cosmic Fuel Station: Assembly Robot 4 pieces, Spaceship Engine 4 pieces, Laser Level 4 pieces, Robot Tester 3 pieces.
Travel Guide 2 pieces.
If someone would like to trade send me message please.
The daily neighbors they will received gifts as usual. the others i will return back gifts after i complete trading.
Many Thanks for those help me.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Gifts out from !KB although those below I will gift tomorrow.
@SactoDave , I owe Tatsuo
@Ten33go , I owe Ten2
@Kris , Turion is owed
@Cosmic Blue , yar is owed, as well as those who fall between Turion and yar.
!KB2 still has ten hours before gifting reset, and will work my way from the letter Z on up.
@Ispmark , I believe you were last I gifted last night.
Will continue doing what I can all.
Transferring to inpatient rehabilitation today, so again bear with me as gifting may be delayed after getting my lol daily workouts.
I was told 3 hours of intensive PT/OT each day so first few days may be exhausting.
Be safe. Fly high.
NP Ken, take care of yourself

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Hello all!
Just finished with today's gifts and enters new tricky code.
Looking for AEROSOL - about 15 items to complete the event.
Will be very grateful to get it :)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wo9g76o
Username
santel
Thank you everyone for the likes and messages!
@Ten33go thanks for all the info and suggestions!
@Harcourt thank you I added you too, tomorrow I'll send you a Beacon.
@Radu81 I need 3 of the Cooling Chambers. Sure, I will send you fuel in a few hours when available!

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Hello Good Forum Folks!!

Thank you for sending any Aerosols our way - our big crunch on this event will be getting enough by the deadline. It's gonna be close!!

Also, if you are so inclined, friend my crew member Hamilton - neighbor name is
w5hiof1
(see signature for more info)

He's five years old, and he is playing the game 100% by himself. He's running into the brick wall of building things that require components. He tends to wait, then sell the building and try building something else. He's not able to sell the key buildings so he's gotten stuck. Any help is very welcome!!

Have a great weekend!! We are going to go Trick or Treating using our Easter Baskets!!

- Sophia and her flight crew
I hope you can finish the event in time...invite send to your big crew member(y):D. My son (almost five years old) talks about our planes..and our new progress...but he is so far happy with just landing guest planes ;)

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc
Hey all, Can a neighbor get a Glazing Machine........PLZ. Enjoy your weekend, Monday comes quick!
Doc

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Hooray, just finished the events, so glad I could make it. Didn't close the event yet, probably will do on Monday so until then I can still send aerosol and can fly to the destinations. Hope they will come back in future so I can complete the stars there.

Thanks for all the gifts today, there were a lot of them and send also 20 out and already a list for tomorrow. Hope you don' mind that now I send first the event items so more of us can finish the event. Let me know if you want me to send aerosol.

My town hall is now upgraded and I can send mayor's portrait.

Still hesitating what the next upgrade will be, control tower so I can buy another hangar or the terminal. Both of them will take some time to collect the coins.

@KenDuckySmith : don't worry, hope you get better soon

@w4mlhq8 : send you an invite
@kocha : invite send and welcome to the forum

@BearFlights : love your picture

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyq6yc9
Username
BearFlights
Hooray, just finished the events, so glad I could make it. Didn't close the event yet, probably will do on Monday so until then I can still send aerosol and can fly to the destinations. Hope they will come back in future so I can complete the stars there.

Thanks for all the gifts today, there were a lot of them and send also 20 out and already a list for tomorrow. Hope you don' mind that now I send first the event items so more of us can finish the event. Let me know if you want me to send aerosol.

My town hall is now upgraded and I can send mayor's portrait.

Still hesitating what the next upgrade will be, control tower so I can buy another hangar or the terminal. Both of them will take some time to collect the coins.

@KenDuckySmith : don't worry, hope you get better soon

@w4mlhq8 : send you an invite
@kocha : invite send and welcome to the forum

@BearFlights : love your picture
:) thanks Vivke. I sent you my last gift of the day.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi All,
I need some help with these items please.
Cosmic Fuel Station: Assembly Robot 4 pieces, Spaceship Engine 4 pieces, Laser Level 4 pieces, Robot Tester 3 pieces.
Travel Guide 2 pieces.
If someone would like to trade send me message please.
The daily neighbors they will received gifts as usual. the others i will return back gifts after i complete trading.
Many Thanks for those help me.

Will start sending Assembly Robots from this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom