Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - December 19, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, thanks for the help. I know you all talk to @BelleAIr and she keeps me informed with what is going on. I have gone to all of my doctors appointments and everything looks great! Thanks for the support.
Hi @IkebotXP @BelleAIr

Glad things are looking good !

Enjoy your holidays,

Regards
Harcourt

A simple batch file to save LocalState folder to a OneDrive\AcBkUp works well, and it backs up locally and to the cloud. I do have to click on it though, it is not automatic.

I recall telling people that quite some time back though I just save locally. :D
You can also write one to restore your game from the backup with a simple
double click. However, you have to be careful with that one lest you restore your
game when you don't mean to. :ROFLMAO:

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
My friend with an Android tells me that there is a Christmas Event - Santa's Bad Day. She says it looks challenging and long - 19 days I think - but the building reward is +50 pop. Your city is about to fill up with snow - glad I live in a condo and don't have to shovel sidewalks :D

She warned me to take screenshots of my city because she lost a building and can't remember what it was. Apparently people on Facebook are complaining so it is not just her. She tried to move something to the now-empty spot and it worked so the building is really gone.

Last edited:
hi gang - backing up is so simple - I seem to need to restore around once every 10 days, and this process works spot on:-

upload_2016-12-20_20-59-50.png

D

Deleted member 5399

hi gang - backing up is so simple - I seem to need to restore around once every 10 days, and this process works spot on:-

View attachment 4986
And now Dat lol you told GI about Dat file(s) you use to save back up, in the next update, Dos files will be renamed and coded differently once again. They caught onto the savegame.bin file and changed it.

D

Deleted member 5399

Knight Fliers gifts out first tonight, from @!angel whom just moments ago lost her game and I forgot; to @porvillewright
Apologies for lateness on other two games, gifting. Dozed off with laptop still open to Knight Fliers.
Resuming gifting Wednesday December 21st, 6AM CST.
night flyer1 from @porvillewright to @Cosmic Blue
night flyer 2 From @Wasted Eagle lol the big one to @GiftXchange
Gifting will resume again in 11 hours at 6PM CST.

Last edited by a moderator:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
40 gifts away for the next 36 hours. Siggy slightly update.

Still loving those level ten gifts coming in. Thanks!

Warm thanks for those other cool gifts coming in as well.

Thanks for the gift i received :)
I update the items still need it for my factories and upgrading appreciate your help and i am not in hurry
x3 Stabilized Binoculars
x2 Document Detector
x1 Lie Detector
x4 Washing Machine
x7 Centrifuge

Glazing Machine (lots)
Edge Banding Machine (lots)
Boring Machine (lots)
Hammer Drill (lots)
Good Luck all (y)

Still no sign of the update for Windows yet :(
I'm not looking forward to it...I've got it on my android and in my initial look at this event, it reminds me very very much of the Age of Ashes event we just had, minus the volcano of course. The time given of 20 days was the same as well, Windows got it 2 days later w/ that event, I'd guess it will be the same again.

So this is my comparison:
  • We must click Snow Banks w/ neighbor gifted Shovels (compare this to Burnt Trees we chopped down with neighbor gifted Chainsaws)
  • We must fly to destinations with Warm Drink which drops from shoveling the snow banks in order to build the Snow Melting Facility (we flew w/ Air Filters to various destinations that dropped from burnt trees in order to acquire items to build the Institute of Volcanology)
  • The Snow Melting Facility will drop Snow Globes (institute dropped Jackhammers to click the Volcano, which then dropped Minerals <-the only difference I can see, so just minus 1 step here)
  • We must also pray that in harvesting Snow Banks with Shovels, it will also drop items for the Green Belt Collection (Burnt Trees also dropped items for the Gates of Hell Collection)
If you plan to finish this event, start it now! I flew nonstop like crazy and I remember using over 1000 chainsaws in order to finish the Age of Ash....you are going to need a ton, best of luck and Happy Holidays!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
D

Deleted member 5399

I do complete the event, fine, if not, no big deal. I'd rather focus on gaining more passengers for my major city which is the one that is my strongest in headcount.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Aviators (14.45pm GMT London)

Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items

Just to let those of you who take part in these series of flights that due to the Christmas period it has been decided to suspend these flights until the new year. The next flight will be on Friday 6th January 2017. Have a really good Christmas.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

D

Deleted member 5399

Many thanks for all gifts received especially @Xilikon, @Pit1024, @Ten33go and @crescent moon for the building items!

I will be traveling starting tomorrow and internet is iffy. I will try to keep sending gifts, but feel free to hold off on gifts in case I can't return them. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all!
MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU JIM YOU AND THE FAMILY. May God watch over you in your travels this holiday season, as he does the rest of the year.

D

Deleted member 5399

Still no sign of the update for Windows yet :(
Before Friday or on Friday @Mike47 . It seems when others get it early in the week, we are always end of the week.
Question is will we be shorted 5 days, or do we get the full 20 like everyone else?

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Before Friday or on Friday @Mike47 . It seems when others get it early in the week, we are always end of the week.
Question is will we be shorted 5 days, or do we get the full 20 like everyone else?

If I remember correctly (Which is debatable), the same thing happened with Age of Ash, and we were shorted like 2-3 days...

Tis the season to be traveling, it seems. :p
As Ike posted earlier, we are off to freeze our butts off as we travel from the warm of Southern California to the cold and snowy South Dakota.
We will still be playing still as there will be down time between family. Of course this event will hit us pretty soon....so I have to start that or I am guaranteed not to finish...they are already doing the fuel increase to the event flights like they pulled on the Age of Ashes event. 20 days for others but we get penalized since they start it late for us, bah humbug at GI!
Anyways I wont be stressing, like others said, if I don't finish it then I had other things that were more important to do, and that is okay. :D Hope everyone has a happy holiday season!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom