Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - December 19, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, thank you! @Robert, you were the 200th person to like my content and I was just awarded the "Seriously Likeable" Trophy.
I feel so special right now, lol. :D:cool::oops::ROFLMAO::LOL::love:(y)(y):angelic::joyful:
Thank you to all the other wonderful people on this forum that made this award possible! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: You guys are the best! :cat::cigar:(y)
Just made it 201 for you :):):)

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
OMG, thank you! @Robert, you were the 200th person to like my content and I was just awarded the "Seriously Likeable" Trophy.
I feel so special right now, lol. :D:cool::oops::ROFLMAO::LOL::love:(y)(y):angelic::joyful:
Thank you to all the other wonderful people on this forum that made this award possible! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: You guys are the best! :cat::cigar:(y)

204. I didn't want to feel left out, plus it was too good of an imitation of an actual Oscar / Golden Globe / Emmy speech to not like it. :)

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
Just got a heads up that you need to visit 3 Science Parks so if you don't have one, start identifying neighbours that do as not everyone has one. I will start building one soon but it takes 3 days/27 pop - may have to rush it. Also the Snow Melting Facilities require 18 population so I am starting to identify which buildings I am going to have to sell (chess clubs, perfume factories, etc.) to free up the population. Looks like you will probably want to build 6 of them at least for the duration of the event.

So in order to get a +50 increase in population, I am going to have to use up 135 pop in new buildings. Something wrong with my math??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
I am doing the event so Snow Shovels would be welcome please.
Have also just updated my gifting list due to the latest changes, so if I have anything you need let me know.
At least I still retained my Fuel (20) :)

Happy flying and best of luck to those doing the event.

Hi All,

I have sent out all my gifts for today. Thank you very much for those received.

I have marked my Game Name, Status and Signature with 'Away Jan 4'. Please do not send gifts as I won't be able to return them on a daily basis until the new year..

@Husam Hammer Drill Sent !

I have noticed that the latest upgrade has changed the Launch Preparation process where the Initiator's screen shows other flyers who have joined with an X on their icon. Presumably this means you can kick people off your launch if you want to !! Is this the end of Hijacking as we know it ??

Regards
Harcourt

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Aviators (14.40pm GMT London)

With regards to these annoying and irritating pop-ups which are designed purely to catch players out. I find this, in all honesty, very disgusting and is no way to treat players.

With this in mind I've been moving my mouse pointer, in a circular manner, around the outter margins of my game and only when needed, do I move my mouse pointer into the centre area of the screen for collecting game play bounties etc. So far, it has proved to be a successful way of avoiding these pop-ups. So, do be very careful.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi All,

I have sent out all my gifts for today. Thank you very much for those received.

I have marked my Game Name, Status and Signature with 'Away Jan 4'. Please do not send gifts as I won't be able to return them on a daily basis until the new year..

@Husam Hammer Drill Sent !

I have noticed that the latest upgrade has changed the Launch Preparation process where the Initiator's screen shows other flyers who have joined with an X on their icon. Presumably this means you can kick people off your launch if you want to !! Is this the end of Hijacking as we know it ??

Regards
Harcourt
Did not received I think i will received only when i update i am going to do the up date now and let you know thanks (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom