Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - December 19, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
My game just reset back to level 1. My last backup was 3 days ago - before I had 2 x 6 hour sessions flying to Tollan and Machu Picchu. :eek: So, please do not send gifts until I can see if GI has a more recent backup. Should have followed Captain Rollins's suggestion to back up twice a day or after a mega-session at least.:mad::(:cry:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
My game just reset back to level 1. My last backup was 3 days ago - before I had 2 x 6 hour sessions flying to Tollan and Machu Picchu. :eek: So, please do not send gifts until I can see if GI has a more recent backup. Should have followed Captain Rollins's suggestion to back up twice a day or after a mega-session at least.:mad::(:cry:

Sorry to read your game has reset. I experienced a cold shiver while reading. Hope your game is returned to you, and GI can restore a more up-todate backup.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

I have had too many of these resets !!

If you play the Level 1 game up to level 3 you will be given a Friend Code.
Contact GI Support with the New Code and the Old Code and they will restore your game.
Best time so far is restored in 2 hours !

Good Luck

Regards
Harcourt

Hi All,

Thank you for all the gifts received last week. I have sent all my gifts for today and I think I am up to date. :)

Last week was notable for Microsoft breaking my internet connection on my shiny new tablet. It updated to 1607 :(. My isp pointed me to the Microsoft website where there was a further update to fix the problem. Hmmm... How to download an update when you don't have an internet connection ??
After much trial and error with CMD (What I used to call a Dos box) I managed to fix it. Hooray !!

Apart from that it has been a quiet week with steady progress. I have built my sixth Emerald House and the sixth Condominium is under construction.

I need 5 more Blue Launches to complete the 100 flights for another QL.

I have several commitments over the holiday / festive season and will be playing less than normal between now and 4th January. I will change my signature to 'Away' when I am not able to take the time to repay gifts.

I hope everyone has a pleasurable and profitable week's flying.

Regards
Harcourt

Oh nooooo! best of luck with a reset - and I bet you will back up more often now!!!

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
Oh nooooo! best of luck with a reset - and I bet you will back up more often now!!!
I'm back and didn't lose any of my collectibles so that is great. I used to manage an IT department so I should know better - failures always happen at the worst possible time. I'm writing a PowerShell script to passively backup every hour. Will share with the group when it is finished.

I'm back and didn't lose any of my collectibles so that is great. I used to manage an IT department so I should know better - failures always happen at the worst possible time. I'm writing a PowerShell script to passively backup every hour. Will share with the group when it is finished.
I lost an event due to a failure. Now I backup at least twice a day.

D

Deleted member 5399

A problem solver. I like that.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20shiqz9
Username
joeyzee
Hey everyone;

Thanks again for all the gifts received. I am still focussing on stars as apparently they are needed to take some of the longer more interesting flights....

Updated needs below.

Stoopid question....how are you backing up your game settings? I'm getting to an early point that I would HATE to lose results thus far. Not sure about Google Play Games applicability to my desktop.... I have searched the threads but not obvious to me the solution.

thx

OB

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Hey everyone;

Thanks again for all the gifts received. I am still focussing on stars as apparently they are needed to take some of the longer more interesting flights....

Updated needs below.

Stoopid question....how are you backing up your game settings? I'm getting to an early point that I would HATE to lose results thus far. Not sure about Google Play Games applicability to my desktop.... I have searched the threads but not obvious to me the solution.

thx

OB

The only platform that I'm aware of that you can back up your game is Windows PC. @ItsRalphy has a nice write up on how to do it. I'm sure he'd be happy to post it.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
Hi everyone, thanks for the help. I know you all talk to @BelleAIr and she keeps me informed with what is going on. I have gone to all of my doctors appointments and everything looks great! Thanks for the support.

We are both going on vacation over Christmas so we not be as active but we will still be playing daily. I finally finished my Furniture Factory, now I just need a few items for my repair base 6. If you have Calibration Module or Pneumatic Cutter please send them to me. If you need a specific item from me, please ask!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom