Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - December 19, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

I have sent out all my gifts for today. Thank you very much for those received.

I have marked my Game Name, Status and Signature with 'Away Jan 4'. Please do not send gifts as I won't be able to return them on a daily basis until the new year..

@Husam Hammer Drill Sent !

I have noticed that the latest upgrade has changed the Launch Preparation process where the Initiator's screen shows other flyers who have joined with an X on their icon. Presumably this means you can kick people off your launch if you want to !! Is this the end of Hijacking as we know it ??

Regards
Harcourt
Not received :( tomorrow send me again and maybe later i will received today who know thanks:)

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
I am also doing the event so would like to receive shovels.

I held off on gifting yesterday so will send shovels to those who have requested them and regular gifts to those not playing.

My gift list has also changed - will update soon. I kept the fuel-20!!

@Robert - I have sent you a friend request if you want to exchange shovels.

I should have a Science Park in a few hours in case anyone needs to visit one.

For the duration of the event, I have created a game on my iPhone5 - Skiv-no-gifts2 (Game name = friend code). Send a request for snow shovels daily - no need to return. It is a very small screen so can't see continuing it for the long term. I just remember how much I wanted chainsaws during the Age of Ash event.

Last edited:

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
if you update windows games, check Duke before he leaves because he re-set with the game update! so I was able to get two more PEB and another 8,000 coin bonus. BTW - after I updated, I had 61 shovels waiting my neighbors had gifted me. Not sure if I'll be doing the event yet.

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
Hi All,

I have updated and guess what ?

My gift list has changed again :(

Thanks GI and a Happy Xmas to you too.

Seriously fed up.
Harcourt
Totally agree it is really annoying, I simply can not face changing it all again :( I am pleased you have Technical Pen I have been sending them to @Laosge and once Maria reads this post she will realize that you have them, if my calculation is correct she will need 4 more (but never been good at maths) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hope you have a lovely Christmas and New Year and wish you all the very best for 2017
See you soon ;)

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
My gifting list changed with the event update. I still have fuel 20 although most everything else (except the ones everyone has) has changed. I now have stitchers instead of laminators. Also - I'm still needing 7 flatbed scanners if anyone now has them. THANK YOU to all of my great neighbors!

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
Would like to wish one and all a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year as I am not sure when or if I will get a chance to check the forum
And good luck with the new event ( we will need it)
Happy Christmas :joyful::joyful::joyful:

Hi @Husam

I sent the Hammer drill from my support account (I think !!)
I have sent you another one from my main account.

Lets see what happens ;)

Regards
Harcourt
(y) received thank you.
Its hard to get it by sending plane its need to send falcon to Stockholm i try few times but get it also you know the repair for falcon i stop do that it will take for ever :D
To get this item just from neighbors and some now the can send me hope not to forget please.

(y) received thank you.
Its hard to get it by sending plane its need to send falcon to Stockholm i try few times but get it also you know the repair for falcon i stop do that it will take for ever :D
To get this item just from neighbors and some now the can send me hope not to forget please.
The update changed my gifting list and I can now send hammer drills. Sent you one.

The update changed my gifting list and I can now send hammer drills. Sent you one.
YES please and thank you let the furniture factory start working (y)
I was thinking to not update just to help other if they need any items from me before its change then no one answer that mean all players they doing the update and i am lucky for the
hammer drills it was hard to get.
Dont forget please keep send me if you can even day after day.
Thank you :)

YES please and thank you let the furniture factory start working (y)
I was thinking to not update just to help other if they need any items from me before its change then no one answer that mean all players they doing the update and i am lucky for the
hammer drills it was hard to get.
Dont forget please keep send me if you can even day after day.
Thank you :)
Sent another from my 2nd game. Let me know when you have enough or if you want to shift to shovels.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
40 gifts out for 24 hours. My siggy has been updated to reflect premium gifting ability as well as premium gifts received.

My premium thanks for incoming premium gifts.

My eventful thanks for incoming snow shovels. If it is as tough as the volcano, I have no hope of succeeding, but, I am playing anyway.

My usual thanks for the usual gifts coming in. :)

Airport Arne

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
Arne /item
Totally agree it is really annoying, I simply can not face changing it all again :( I am pleased you have Technical Pen I have been sending them to @Laosge and once Maria reads this post she will realize that you have them, if my calculation is correct she will need 4 more (but never been good at maths) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hope you have a lovely Christmas and New Year and wish you all the very best for 2017
See you soon ;)
So, you got the Paper cutter, @Cath? I would really like them, more than shovels :love: ;)

Sent another from my 2nd game. Let me know when you have enough or if you want to shift to shovels.
Received 2 thank you
I will send you shovels and you keep send me Hammer drill please dont send shovel i will received from others i have only you and other 2 neighbors they send me hammer drill this is what i need for few days more i will get a lot of it. i will tell you if i wanna change (y)

OK - have updated my gifting list. I still have passengers 10, but at least my passengers 5 has changed to fuel 3! Lie detectors have changed to explosive detectors, and I have lost tunnel freezers but can gift screw press or sliding table saw. Still have Drawing Boards and Washing Machines!

Doing events and would love shovels! (thank goodness no pesky elves this year!)

D

Deleted member 5399

Okay thinking of a strategic way to approach the challenge, I've figured it out. With me, I have Friend in need Bonus's so I can do this for 2 weeks in night flyer1. The other two cities a bit more challenging.
With the friend in need bonus I can gather from 10 places or buildings around the city. Multiply that by the 12 I can visit, max. So if I gather 120 shovels per day, (not including those gifted) and click 120 times on snow piles in my town, (I get 10-12, go visit someone and come back and piles refreshed) so that's 120 flights per day I could possibly do. Possible depending on the destinations I choose to go visit. Now the wreaths seem to take a bit longer to gather boughs of holly, pine etc.
The drops from destinations seem rather good as I have 4 snow removal facilities already. The catch here is the globes seem to drop from only your own snow removal buildings and not neighbors. I tried one neighbor who had 6 and nothing but coins.
So other than collecting shovels from neighbors snow mounds, or getting them from neighbors in gifts, the major part of the challenge depends on each player, themselves.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
See you soon ;)
Hi @Cath , @Harcourt thank you very much for the tecnical pen,:):love: i already have them all, don´t need more. I also have my gift list changed once again:( i will update, see if you need something from this new items.
Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom