Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 29, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mike47 - a fantastic achievement especially with the scarcity of events (where destinations can easily reach stars) - so really big well done from me too

CLAP.jpg
CLAP.jpg
CLAP.jpg

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Good morning gang - how are we all this fine sunny Sunday morning? (even if a little wet after a very wet Saturday afternoon in England).

Gifts out for today, and have my first 17 for tomorrow lined up.

Thanks to everyone send items for the furniture factory, I am building them up nicely. Please keep sending, and I will continue to send Hammer Drills to those I have spotted are looking for them! My only problem is it needs 30 electricity so that's more land gone for solar panels etc!

Happy flying
I found coal stations to be just a tad more efficient per land plot.

Well done Mike,sorry not as clever as @Harcourt have to get some tips from him how to do these banners :D:D:p
dead easy, otherwise I couldn't do it - when posting tap upload a file, and then add a picture. You just need some pictures saved ready to upload and you are away = go for it - can't wait to see what comes!

Right I am going looking for some pictures, but be aware they may not work as well as yours did :rolleyes:

@Cath ,

Once I have found and downloaded a picture, I load it into Windows Paint and resize it to fit the forum page size.

Then do what @ItsRalphy said. (He is the fount of all knowledge when it comes to images and pubs :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: )

Regards
Harcourt

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
@Cath ,

Once I have found and downloaded a picture, I load it into Windows Paint and resize it to fit the forum page size.

Then do what @ItsRalphy said. (He is the fount of all knowledge when it comes to images and pubs :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: )

Regards
Harcourt
Oh my gosh that really cheered me up (the pub) and let us be honest we all need it with this bug ridden game, I gave up drinking 6 years ago but GI are slowly sending me back to the bottle :cry::cry:

Airport Arne

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
Arne /item
Well, instead of waiting for ages on Game Insight, I've decided to bite the bullet and get my Windows game back up and running. Unlike some people, I've only lost 2 levels and some items instead of resetting back to level 1, but I did lose all my neighbors.

I've sent out over 30 requests from speargummit (way too many to tag or PM), so please accept if you see an invite. I'll be glad to add those of you who don't list their friend code on your profile.

Thanks everyone!
Is your windows game still not-updated? Your signature still reflects the old windows code... :)

@Cath ,

Regards
Harcourt
I hadn't thought of resizing them - I just take pot luck!
Lightbulb moment.png

Oh my gosh that really cheered me up (the pub) and let us be honest we all need it with this bug ridden game, I gave up drinking 6 years ago but GI are slowly sending me back to the bottle :cry::cry:
Trust me, don't believe a word of it, it is only rumour - me, drink? (hic) - what a suggestion!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
siggy updated. gifts away. gifting list updated. gifting process almost reorganized.

Special thanks for incoming building gifts to primary and support accounts.

Warm thanks for incoming flight gifts.

523k from first falcon runway. 221 silver tokens from second grand hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom