Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 29, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

ood morning gang - Happy Bank Holiday Monday from England, and looks like a sunny one, FAB.
Off to open my game and send my gifts out - have a list of exactly 20 from j=before I went to bed - any in the night will start tomorrows list.

Before I do we have a birthday in the gang - happy birthday to @wkndcmpr aka SKY MARSHALL
birthday.jpg

Attachments

• birthday cake.png
    birthday cake.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 89
OK - BIG THANKS to @Ten33go @Comet18 @Snowee and @Vivke for machine oil - have all I need now. Just need someone who can send INFRARED CAMERS, and then I can move on! BIG THANKS to all other gifters as well. Off to start a red launch - see launch thread and come and join me - POSH breakfast waiting for you!

Joe7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23zxskei
Username
Joe7 (what I need)
Signature updated ! If you want to add me, please DO NOT redeem my code, let me know and I redeem yours. Otherwise, if you redeem and I accept, you will see me as A(whiteboard) and you will not be able to visit me.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Aviators (08.30am GMT London)

I have this bank holiday Monday 29th August updated my signature to include Furniture Factory unique building items. When your gifting to me please focus on these if you are able to do so. If not, then the remaining unique building items for Terminal L10 - Control Tower L10 and Town Hall Level 10.

@wkndcmpr (Sky Marshall) - happy birthday.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom