Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 29, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Aviators (19.35pm GMT London)

All my 20 neighbours gifts for today, Sunday 4th September, have just been gifted. My thanks for all the continued gifts received in these trying times.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Time? When i play time not sure what you mean

If your computer clock time is changed while you have the game open they will suspect you of trying to cheat. Have you adjusted your computer's time at all or added any programme that might update your computer's time, or have you edited any of the games files. I would raise a ticket with GI and ask them to explain why you have been blocked. I think it is possible for this to happen by mistake as I suspect they have some algorithm built into the game to detect any unauthorised activity.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w5erte4
Username
Brickhouse
If your computer clock time is changed while you have the game open they will suspect you of trying to cheat. Have you adjusted your computer's time at all or added any programme that might update your computer's time, or have you edited any of the games files. I would raise a ticket with GI and ask them to explain why you have been blocked. I think it is possible for this to happen by mistake as I suspect they have some algorithm built into the game to detect any unauthorised activity.
I sent them a video of there timer going very fast 2 days ago and im still blocked, im really getting tired of this game

Gifts out from 9/3, updates in 15 minutes for my next day of gifts. Unfortunately I am not able to help most of you out with fuel (20 units) as it changed in the update or for the furniture factory items as I am only 45, but let me know if what I'm sending you should change. :p

In the airship store you can purchase the powerful explosive bolt for 6 right now, a discount of 3 greenies, 30% discount. @Brickhouse (I believe you asked about obtaining this item before).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom