Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 29, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
Hi @Snowee

Sorry, I wasn't paying attention and sent Cognac to your broken account :(

I have sent an invite from my support account to Snowee2. Please accept. I will then send something useful, like a weather display.

Regards
Harcourt

@Snowee I also sent Cognac to Snow, but just to let you know I received a gift from Snow today.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
Hi neighbours,

i now have new gifts item: bed, e-reader and "table saw" (don´t know name in english). If you need plz tell;)
I realize that i will get a new forniture factory only by Christmas :eek::confused::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: hahaha, it´s the time i have to gathered all that money (500000!!!) OMG, so expensive!
Maria

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
I'm starting to think that Game Insight is pissed off at me or something...first my windows PC game loses progress, then one of my Android games stops saving progress :banghead:
In any case, Windows game is still down while both Android games are rolling, and with that I've sent requests to @BelleAIr @Blue Aero @JaxJaguars @jimstreet from my Android games spearman78 and dagummit. I'll send out more requests later throughout the day.
accepted and invites sent from support account

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
No worries :) I think for now it might be better if you just send gifts to Snow2 (I'll go update siggy after this, been lazy :p) as I'm not sure what's happening with Snow - it's started doing what some other people's games are doing and resetting back to just after the update every time I open the game (after I finally got to level 41 and could start gifting the next tier of items too :()
I will work on your building supplies, starting with shredder.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
siggy updated. support account now has the new neighbor id. gift list updated as of page 22. gifts are away. added my android account to siggy to join it to green launches, when I can.

580k from runway 6.

android account will be managed without paper, so gifting will be based on game names with *most needed*, returns, or what I need.

D

Deleted member 5399

All gifts out from the KB twins.
All gifts appreciated from everyone.
All those who have participated in launches appreciate the input.
Wow level 68 already lol time for another update perhaps?? If anything I could use some land mass added to KB.
Airport side is just right for now. But I need to build me some more houses, if they ever add some more. I certainly don't want to chance spending greenies and wind up with another Washington Monument with no where to go. Whats the point of increasing town population by 50 more? What are they going to camp on the crop circles and in the parks? Hmmmm maybe build a treehouse in the Tree of life?
As for the *dino404* code and the 10 greenies; well it got some of my planes out of repair. So appreciate getting them back in the air.
But still, fix the glitches:mad: instead of trying to butter us up with some bread GI.

All gifts out from the KB twins.
All gifts appreciated from everyone.
All those who have participated in launches appreciate the input.
Wow level 68 already lol time for another update perhaps?? If anything I could use some land mass added to KB.
Airport side is just right for now. But I need to build me some more houses, if they ever add some more. I certainly don't want to chance spending greenies and wind up with another Washington Monument with no where to go. Whats the point of increasing town population by 50 more? What are they going to camp on the crop circles and in the parks? Hmmmm maybe build a treehouse in the Tree of life?
As for the *dino404* code and the 10 greenies; well it got some of my planes out of repair. So appreciate getting them back in the air.
But still, fix the glitches:mad: instead of trying to butter us up with some bread GI.
Another update already? are you for real LOL - careful what you wish for!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom