Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 4th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
@Comet18 No problems - I sent you a neighbour so please watch for a request and then accept it - you wont need to delete anything.

I don't remove neighbours as a matter of course though I find anything above 60 or so difficult to manage. The problem I had was that I had in the early days accepted many requests without considering what level they were playing and at a time when I did't know about this group- I was also unable to return people what items they wanted because I had no way of knowing and similarly lots of gifts to me were wasted because, for example I rarely participate in any of the side quests, but every time one started I was awash with items for the quest without having any means of telling them that they were wasting precious gifts.

Therefore I embarked on a weeding process where I removed all the neighbours who were not members of the group - mostly this reduced the numbers to a manageable level and allowed me to add one or two new people from the forum. I also had a couple of players who appeared to have been inactive since the start of January and whose level of gameplay had not shifted from where it was when I added them. It wasn't a perfect way I agree but I was spending far too much time updating a local spreadsheet which helps me to keep track of what people want etc. Now that I am able to contact all my neighbours directly I would only remove them by mutual agreement where, for example we found the relationship was not helpful to either. I certainly never remove someone because they dont return the odd gift now and then, because I know how difficult it can be to maintain a record of who sent you what and when

Anyway hopefully we will be back on track soon - I will confirm when I see you in my list

Good Morning,
4.4.2016 Time: 10:15am UAE
Thanks to all who send me gifts i found a lot of gifts and first time happen to me thanks God a lot of visitor to my city :)

Good Luck
@Comet18 No problems - I sent you a neighbour so please watch for a request and then accept it - you wont need to delete anything.

I don't remove neighbours as a matter of course though I find anything above 60 or so difficult to manage. The problem I had was that I had in the early days accepted many requests without considering what level they were playing and at a time when I did't know about this group- I was also unable to return people what items they wanted because I had no way of knowing and similarly lots of gifts to me were wasted because, for example I rarely participate in any of the side quests, but every time one started I was awash with items for the quest without having any means of telling them that they were wasting precious gifts.

Therefore I embarked on a weeding process where I removed all the neighbours who were not members of the group - mostly this reduced the numbers to a manageable level and allowed me to add one or two new people from the forum. I also had a couple of players who appeared to have been inactive since the start of January and whose level of gameplay had not shifted from where it was when I added them. It wasn't a perfect way I agree but I was spending far too much time updating a local spreadsheet which helps me to keep track of what people want etc. Now that I am able to contact all my neighbours directly I would only remove them by mutual agreement where, for example we found the relationship was not helpful to either. I certainly never remove someone because they dont return the odd gift now and then, because I know how difficult it can be to maintain a record of who sent you what and when

Anyway hopefully we will be back on track soon - I will confirm when I see you in my list
@gbswales If you delete neighbors you can't add his friend code anymore
The only problem in this game is that we can't send more than 20 gifts by day and sometimes we receive more than 30 gifts every day and of course you can't send back next day and it's take about 4-5 days to send the gift back to everybody
When you don't know what he/she needs at the moment and it depends on what level he/she is the best gift to send is Fuel 20,Fuel Catalyst and this 2 repair items Gyroscope and Altimeter

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
@Husam
The few that I did delete I had no intention of adding back in it the one in question was not intended to be deleted and I had merely mentioned the possibility that I might have done so accidentally. It seems a bit naive on GI's part to have assumed that people would not from time to time clean up their neighbour lists - though nothing this company does surprises me any more. I was a player in Farmville for many years and my recollection of this was that it was quite easy to manage friend lists and I think you were able to indicate to friends, within the game, what items you most needed. When you first start you are tempted (as well as being driven by GI) to add as many neighbours as possible. It is only after you reach about 50-60 neighbours that you start to become aware of how difficult it is to manage so many neighbours fairly. Then there is the return gift function - this leads you to believe that you can return the same item as you are sent, even if you don't have that item in your send list. I only found out after 3 months playing the game that it substitutes what you think you are "returning" with something else.

Ahh Fuel 20 - I have started several new games to try and find a user account which has fuel 20 to give but in the end gave up. What you say about the best gifts to send would not have rung true for me - apart from fuel20 I have never needed to ask for any of the items you mention - recently spare wire and flight catering (despite building a catering facility) have been the flight items I was most often short of.

I see some people seem able to constantly change part of their name to reflect their main needs at the time - however after I did this once the next time it warned me that I couldn't change it more than once. I have tried and indeed it doesn't let me change it now. So I don't understand how some people are able to. The ideal solutions to this would be to either make the forum part of the game or introduce a viewable profile in the game where players could have a text area which they can edit if they want to - this would at least give some primitive means of player communication

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning from London (10.35am GMT)

This morning's 20 neighbours gift items have been sent, Monday 4th April. My 12 neighbours re-allocation of resources brought in 14,600 coins and 9 launch ready blue chests, of which 3 were high valued resource items.

I've just spent 1,000,000 coins and began to upgrade my Control Tower to level 8 (6 days to wait before the building appears). I should have my 3rd Falcon plane and hangar by the time the new Control Tower appears.

Thanks for all of the gifts received.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

gorrion

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wosoun7
Username
gorrion
@gbswales Right now I have 107 neighbors, but do not know how to weed them. I have observed that the levels are not updated in the list of neigbors, is there any way to update it?

Hi All,

I have sent out my 20 gifts for today, and many thanks for those received. I am now up to date with my gifting :)

I have finished the event and will complete it at the end of the week. I now have 12 Wind through the Keyhole collections !! A nice bonus at 2000 coins each.

Harcourt City is thinking about setting up a DIY store to rival B&Q/Home Depot !!

I have started on my Town Hall upgrade to level 7. The grand opening ceremony will take place on Friday.

I have not decided on next upgrades so will spend this week trying to finish all the Delta destinations. To achieve this I would welcome Fuel Hoses or Navigation Modules.

Have a good week everyone,

Regards
Harcourt

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
Thanks for event gifts, I finished this collecting part of the event. 6 Russian Eggs are more then enough. From now I will ask for no-event gifts only! thanks for everybody!

@RavenENTP (!@Rav.ITEMINEED / !@Raven2-3-4) – Thanks for Magic Mirror and Pocket Knife. I sent you Magic Mirror. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@suckerp
(##Fuel20) –Thanks for Spare Wire / Four of Hearts. I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@lacey
(#l requireditem) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Bob1977
(3o0) – Thanks for Fuels / Pneumatic cutter. I sent you Hardness Tester. Could you send me Pneumatic Cutter?
@Joe7
(Joe7 / A(whiteboard / Joe7-2-3-4)) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Cognac?
@Jake
(AAAE-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Pocket Knife. I sent you Magic Mirror. Could you send me Whiskey?
@cats are awesome
(Cats – itemneeded) – Thanks for Intercom. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Navigation Module?
@Cath (cath 1) – Thanks for Spare Wire. I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Spare Wire?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) – Thanks for Spare Wire. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Aircraft Tire?
@Bob1977
(d751) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Ekenna
(Ekenna) – Thanks for Landing Lamp / Pocket Knife. I sent you Tour Review. Could you send me Spare Wire?
@davidsmith (gamerader) – Thanks for Five of Hearts. I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Aircraft Tire?
@davidsmith (gameradar2) – Thanks for Five of Hearts. I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Eau de Toilette?
@Samzon
(Samzon JetEngine) – Thanks for Pocket Knife. I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Deicer?
@Ispmark
(Marko 1 fuel) – Thanks for Oscillating Beacon. I sent you Cash Counter. Could you send me Spare Wire?
@Ispmark
(Marko fuel/Spacesuit) – Thanks for Two of Hearts / Sandbag(?). I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Aircraft Tire?
@tanmaya mahapatra
(T(itemneeded)) – Thanks for Fuel Hose. I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Flight Catering?
@wkndcmpr
(SkyM2/requireditem) – Thanks for Pocket Knife / Spare Wire. I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Spare Wire?

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
Is there anyway to sell or otherwise dispose of buildings in storage that you are unable to use. Without trying for them I have amassed 7 chess clubs over the limit your are allowed to deploy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom