Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 4th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

I am a bit late in my usual weekly update, but for a very good reason. I had to wait for the last flight to Lima to return and hand me my 150th Star. !!!
It has been a long road but worth it. Thank you for all your help and generosity.

I had an interesting week. I have now finished all destinations served by Deltas and below, coming 4th in New York and 1st in Barcelona. Wow !!

I have sold all but one of my Delta fleet and replaced them with 8 Powerful Deltas.

I now need to make more space because I need more passenger generating buildings.

As ever, thank you for all your support and help.

Best Wishes
Harcourt
Congratulation for the 150 star

Hi gang - my game has just reset itself. Luckily I take copy files, and last backed these up 8.31 yesterday morning, so have only lost 36 hours. Bonus is that I can send more gifts out, so can catch up a bit, bad news is IF YOU HAVE GUFTED ME IN THE LAST 12 HOURS, I WON'T KNOW ABOUT IT SO WON'T KNOW TO RETURN ONE. Please send me a message, post whatever, and I will return when next able to.

Thanks gang

gorrion

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wosoun7
Username
gorrion

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Good Morning from London (10.55am GMT)

This Morning's 20 neighbours gifts have just been sent for today, Monday 11th April. My plundering brought in 10,900 coins and 8 launch ready blue chests, of which just 1 were high valued resources. My thanks for all of the gifts received.

@PeterNL - my thanks to you for sending two motion sensors - I now have 4 and need 8 (no hurry with this, it will be quite sometime before I upgrade my Control Tower to L9, only having recently upgrade to L8.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins
you're welcome;) Can you return it? I also need items to upgrade my control tower.

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
My returns never work. I suppose nothing is on my list because I haven't built that far yet. I got the sensor. Thank you :) I'll hold it in my list until I hear back from you. My returns never work; but I will return if knowing this; you still want to try. Let me know.
Because you asked items of control tower 9...I thought you also had a control tower 8. But it isn't.
Beacon is also a very useful gift! thx!

I will send you some more motion sensors as you asked in your signature. Don't return it because that don't work in this case.

porvillewright

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20v96fok
Username
pwilberwright
Good Afternoon Flyers from London (17.30 GMT)

During the next few months I'm planning to focus on the city side of my game far more, with 6 plots of land to be purchased. This will allow me to move many of the buildings out of my warehouse to increase coins, passengers and flights. I've also identified a number of new buildings, to be purchased, to increase passenger uptake.

I'm planning to sell 20 surplus buildings from my warehouse (House of Disturbance x7, House of Doubt x3 and House of Wax x10) which will raise excellent income. It will of course take quite sometime to achieve this, since all of the buildings will need to be built before being sold.

I estimate it will take almost two weeks to sell all of the 20 buildings planned, it is a question of building construction times and space, limited to one plot of land measuring 4x4 - the time it takes for the discount window to re-open, across the next few months, also comes into play.

I'm planning to upgrade a few of my planes, from standard to S1 class, which will reduce destination flight times. To achieve this, I plan to continue with more red flight launches, looking to complete collections with gold and silver token rewards and, of course, the usual coins, fuel, passengers, main stabilizers rewards etc.

I'm planning to complete more side bar tasks, complete more destinations to increase my star skills status to reach 150 stars, continue with my daily neighbours plunder for coins and launch ready blue chests.

I would make a couple of suggestions after observing your city.

First, sell four each of your chess clubs and your private conservatories, as they simply produce income

.........and not forgetting to have a life away from the game.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Flyers from London (17.30 GMT)

During the next few months I'm planning to focus on the city side of my game far more, with 6 plots of land to be purchased. This will allow me to move many of the buildings out of my warehouse to increase coins, passengers and flights. I've also identified a number of new buildings, to be purchased, to increase passenger uptake.

I'm planning to sell 20 surplus buildings from my warehouse (House of Disturbance x7, House of Doubt x3 and House of Wax x10) which will raise excellent income. It will of course take quite sometime to achieve this, since all of the buildings will need to be built before being sold.

I estimate it will take almost two weeks to sell all of the 20 buildings planned, it is a question of building construction times and space, limited to one plot of land measuring 4x4 - the time it takes for the discount window to re-open, across the next few months, also comes into play.

I'm planning to upgrade a few of my planes, from standard to S1 class, which will reduce destination flight times. To achieve this, I plan to continue with more red flight launches, looking to complete collections with gold and silver token rewards and, of course, the usual coins, fuel, passengers, main stabilizers rewards etc.

I'm planning to complete more side bar tasks, complete more destinations to increase my star skills status to reach 150 stars, continue with my daily neighbours plunder for coins and launch ready blue chests.

.........and not forgetting to have a life away from the game.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

I'd like to make some suggestions after observing your city.

First, sell four of your chess clubs and four of your private conservatories, as they only produce income. Since you already own the land. build five of your house of disturbances and all three of your house of doubts in order to increase your passenger count.(Sell your wax museums as they each take a 3x3 space and don't generate income rapidly enough)

Second, maximize your purchase of city land(at ten greenies each during the discount window) to best utilize the combination of income and passenger buildings to achieve your goals.

Just an observation.....

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I'd like to make some suggestions after observing your city.

First, sell four of your chess clubs and four of your private conservatories, as they only produce income. Since you already own the land. build five of your house of disturbances and all three of your house of doubts in order to increase your passenger count.(Sell your wax museums as they each take a 3x3 space and don't generate income rapidly enough)

Second, maximize your purchase of city land(at ten greenies each during the discount window) to best utilize the combination of income and passenger buildings to achieve your goals.

Just an observation.....

Thanks for your post and for taking the time to send me your observations. I really do appreciate reading other flyers ideas. It's one of the things I enjoy about the forum, the support you get. I've been thinking along similar lines to yourself and it's something I've done in the past. Once I've purchased my next plot of land and began selling off some of my surplus buildings, things will be a lot clearer. Thanks once again.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyq6yc9
Username
BearFlights
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom