Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - June 29th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wp80517
Username
totm_item req
Hi everone

Thank you for all the gifts. Still need lots of construction items. Please see signature for the list.

regards

totm

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Thank you for your gifts. I have sent mine out.

For your event needs, I have 5 gift shops for you to visit in my airport.

Something I have been noticing, especially lately, are people entering my friend code in, which they could only get from this forum. (I don't have a problem with this by any means, more of an observation.) So to any Windows PC players reading this forum/this thread, but not a member or not posting in this trading thread, I encourage you to signup for the forum and at least start posting in this thread. This is a rather friendly, helpful community that will assist you in growing your airport, give you a chance to be a part of space launches, and have your questions answered to help you be successful.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
all, I'm still not able to promise returning gifts, though I am back and playing some.
Anyone who is gifting please send flight items to Comet.
Meteor needs are up to date.
Happy Flying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom