Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - June 29th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
Thanks everyone once again for the gifts!! Mine are sent!! Signature updated...need some walkie-talkies!!

Thanks again for you help everyone!!

Gifts sent for the day, as always thanks for those received. Was kind of nice when I did
the update today my gift list changed and i got fuel 20 back which I was very happy about.
Have not tried visiting neighbors yet as that is when my game always resets. Will probably
tempt fate tomorrow after my space flight gets back. I am quite curious if GI actually
fixed the resets I have after making me wait 2 weeks for a code.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Guys an Update is Live -

You Can Visit Win Store To Install It.Have Fun.
Screenshot (130).png

Screenshot (128).png

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Thank you for your gifts! I have sent mine out.

@Wired Parrott : Sent you a neighbor request from my support account. Welcome back to playing!

The update sounds cool, I just don't have it available yet to download. Sounds like I'll have to build a baggage hall, but at least I have most of what I need to build through the series of upgrades already. And I'm ready for another event.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
I updated my games, did my support account first to see if it'd be okay, and that one worked, but then updated my main game and that flashed the GI logo and closed itself. Tried resetting, shutting down my PC, no luck.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
So this was the workaround @alex found the last update with major issues, it just worked for me this time.

To those who haven't updated, you probably shouldn't update yet. But this worked for me (from alex last update issue) :
"The fix for me is
C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\Packages\0EB8BD08.AirportCity_erk4rrwmt7jyt\AC\Microsoft\CLR_v4.0_32\NativeImages
Change folder MATWindows81SDK to MATWindows81SDK_old
Change folder Newtonsoft.Json to Newtonsoft.Json_old

If it did not help change folders back to there name"

EDIT: It may not work per http://airportcitygame.com/threads/windows-pc-update.8568/#post-122779 , but it worked for me at least.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wp80517
Username
totm_item req
Dear all

Thank you for the gifts

i need items in my signature. Items in red are most urgent

Please send me items in my username

with best regards

totm

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Good morning everyone. I am catching up on sending gifts. I apologize for missing a day. Been super busy.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzvibdb
Username
Urami
Im just wondering if anyone else is having a problem opening the game. In May my game stopped opening like it wouldn't load at all and lasted about 7 days. I wrote GI and they told me it as an internal problem with them. Turned out when it came back I did the update from level 40- level 50. last night on my first game Urami its doing the same thing.I wrote to them again but haven't gotten a response. Is this normal when they do updates? pisses me off being that 4th July even just opened and im missing days from it. If anyone knows let me know. If you aren't in my second game feel free to add me Urami 2 ws3tr82

Eric. and good luck to everyone with the event.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Im just wondering if anyone else is having a problem opening the game. In May my game stopped opening like it wouldn't load at all and lasted about 7 days. I wrote GI and they told me it as an internal problem with them. Turned out when it came back I did the update from level 40- level 50. last night on my first game Urami its doing the same thing.I wrote to them again but haven't gotten a response. Is this normal when they do updates? pisses me off being that 4th July even just opened and im missing days from it. If anyone knows let me know. If you aren't in my second game feel free to add me Urami 2 ws3tr82

Eric. and good luck to everyone with the event.
Read WAMike post just 4 above this one. It may have the answer you need

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
My update happened automatically earlier this morning. I had the problem where the opening screen would load and then it would not load the program. I used @WAMike first fix and it worked fine for me also.
Like @Keivan I have also noticed that loading guest planes is much slower. I think GI is forcing us into building a baggage hall. Which I have done except I am short a packaging machine. If anyone could send that to me I would much appreciate it.
Also, thanks to all for the gifts received over the late little while. Very much appreciated.
And finally, to all of my fellow Canadians - Happy Canada Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom