Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - June 29th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this was the workaround @alex found the last update with major issues, it just worked for me this time.

To those who haven't updated, you probably shouldn't update yet. But this worked for me (from alex last update issue) :
"The fix for me is
C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\Packages\0EB8BD08.AirportCity_erk4rrwmt7jyt\AC\Microsoft\CLR_v4.0_32\NativeImages
Change folder MATWindows81SDK to MATWindows81SDK_old
Change folder Newtonsoft.Json to Newtonsoft.Json_old

If it did not help change folders back to there name"

EDIT: It may not work per http://airportcitygame.com/threads/windows-pc-update.8568/#post-122779 , but it worked for me at least.
Hi - IT WORKED - so have my game back. 2 days of gifts to make up, but I will get there! Thanks for the hint @WAMike

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wj0ang4
Username
HS
Gifts sent form HS game, will send from HS2 & HS3 later tonight or early morning. Thanks for the gifts received.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
where can you find a list of what is needed for baggage hall level upgrades?

Thank you in Advance

http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Baggage_Hall

Also Just Let You Know That I Have Level 4 Baggage Hall. And My All Guest Plane's Took More Than a Normal Time.
Maybe Its a New Feature Implemented That Now Baggage Hall Dont Work Anymore / Or Maybe a BUG .

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Thank you for all of your gifts! I have sent mine out.

With the guest planes, I just started building the baggage hall after the update, and the plane seemed to load quicker with the baggage hall than they had been without it after the update. I have the level 2 under construction now, so again my planes are back to being slower. So I would say the baggage hall works but it's probably that all the guest planes will load slower now-whether it's programmed that way or a bug is a good question.

Thank you for all of your gifts! I have sent mine out.

With the guest planes, I just started building the baggage hall after the update, and the plane seemed to load quicker with the baggage hall than they had been without it after the update. I have the level 2 under construction now, so again my planes are back to being slower. So I would say the baggage hall works but it's probably that all the guest planes will load slower now-whether it's programmed that way or a bug is a good question.
I believe that it is programmed.
In the game on Faßebook this is always like that.
Despite the baggage hall, the charging time is very slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom