Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - June 29th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Cluck - My apologies. I have a Chuck, and now obviously a Cluck. Must have gotten them confused. That's what happens when you don't pay attention I guess. Will be more attentive in the future. Sorry about that.

P.S. - Thank you for the gift also.

Last edited:

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
@Cluck - My apologies. I have a Chuck, and now obviously a Cluck. Must have gotten them confused. That's what happens when you don't pay attention I guess. Will be more attentive in the future. Sorry about that.

No problem - that happens often. Thanks!

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
I can send you some needs ... if you accept me as neighbour.
also looking for people to join me in spaceship-missions ... interested?!

@chris68 Are you aware of the Windows PC -Airport city Launches section of the forum?
this is where you can get together with others to launch. If you start a launch, just post it in that section of the forum and you will be sure to get plenty of help.

Also I don't really need passengers. Could you send me something from my needs list? spare wire, add radar....

yes I will add you as soon as I can. TY
@uyetti What do you need for a gift??? You can change add your needs and other information to your signature by Clicking on you Forum Name at the top of page menu bar and then click on Signature

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtsa20h
Username
uyetti

Items that I could use: power source, drill machine, textbook, whiteboard,wide-angle binoculars,weather display

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
@m-bari I tried re-entering your code for Mike 03. It seemed to work on HS3, but wouldn't accept the code on HS2.

@ItsRalphy I tried re-entering your code on Cyclone4 for HS2, but it wouldn't accept the code.

I have these still in the waiting list for…
It won't accept your codes when I tried to re-entering them. Can you try adding my code? If you already have, please delete me and re-try after. Thanks :)

HS - @Ten33go
HS2 - @Ten33go, @m-bari (Mike 03), @ItsRalphy (Cyclone4), @Trashdog2000 (Samuelkn10)
HS3 - @Eric K (Urami & Urami2), @yenta613, @.sv, @Brasil95
Hello!
I add HS2 Code and got 100$. It seems we are neighbors now

@ItsRalphy , you were on my friend list already. I just entered your code and it worked. I hope we are connected now.
Good morning - great - it made an invite appear in mine which I have accepted and we now look connected. I will send a gift tonight and hope it gets through. Have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom