Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - December 7th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi gang - tonights gifts out, quite a few for tomorrow as you lot are so generous again. Next two I receive will be returned this time tomorrow, then I am filling the next load up!

Right, need to look for tonights joke, but I have had a thought. So far I have been posting the jokes I find most funny, so you are suffering from my sense of humour! We also have Christmas coming up, and the tradition of the Christmas Cracker. Now, if we take the religion out of this, as I respect we all have different views and beliefs, the cracker IS the home of the cheesy joke. SO I think it is time to make this a competition. If all forum members can send me their best/cheesiest/worst joke, I will post one a day and we can judge the most popular by the number of likes it gets. After a couple of weeks, I will announce the winner, and if it is a tie-break, then I will choose. Can be about anything, although airport related ones have gone down best so far, but this is all about keeping the morale of windows players up whist we wait for our upgrade.

Are we all up for it?

I really hope so - and can't wait for your first.

Oh - a prize I hear you ask? I think we will make the winner a gift recipient for a day and all make sure we send them something - best I cn come up with? Maybe @rocky could cook them bacon and eggs (I could have so done with them earlier)? Any ideas? Maybe @Cosmic Blue this site could give them a banner or something????

Ok - lets start the best/worst joke competition - here is the first one I have been sent, and it is a classic. Send your by starting a conversation with me, and I will ost one a day - you could win. If you think this is a winner, like the post.

Joke 1 - "Why don't they play poker in the jungle? - because there are too many Cheetahs!"

boom boom

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
to all, here is the message I have sent to Ivan ( of GI ) and this is his answer about the new update ;

1- by rocky :

Can you tell me what is happening exactly. Windows PC players can no longer visit their neighbours since almost a week now and also, we don't have access to Facebook Airport city site through the game anymore.

If we don't get a reason or explanation of what is happening, GI will loose a lot of players and a lot of money. At least, they should tell us what exactly is happening and maybe the players will keep their game open.

Hoping to receive an answer for this matter.

Thanks

2- the answer by Ivan :
Hey rocky,
I don't mean to ignore you on purpose! I see all those messages from you.

We're really busy with preparing all the updates before the holidays kick in, and we're wrapping up works on huge Windows update that hopefully will both bring you fun new things and resolve some of the nasty issues like neighbour visits. Windows is in transitional state itself right now, which is part of a reason this update takes so much time to do.

Ivan.

Ps : I hope this message will encourage all the players
Thanks @rocky for this (and all the other things you do in the forum). However, I have decided that as of Sunday after the releasing of the results of the flights for the week, I will be stepping away from the game. How long - not sure. A lot will depend on if and when the update ever comes out. Ivan is being very encouraging but I have not had one new thing to this game since an update in early August. I am far too busy with other things in my life (especially with Christmas nearing) to be addicted to something so boring. I will post another message when I shut this down on Sunday specifically thanking a number of you who have been so terrific over the past year. But I cannot justify continuing on with this until the game gets interesting again. I plan to check in every once and a while (collect the weekend bonuses for example) but sending out gifts every day and doing flights every day will not happen. It is encouraging to know that things are being worked on and maybe I will come back once the release is out but until then I will be turning my attention on to other things.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Thanks @rocky for this (and all the other things you do in the forum). However, I have decided that as of Sunday after the releasing of the results of the flights for the week, I will be stepping away from the game. How long - not sure. A lot will depend on if and when the update ever comes out. Ivan is being very encouraging but I have not had one new thing to this game since an update in early August. I am far too busy with other things in my life (especially with Christmas nearing) to be addicted to something so boring. I will post another message when I shut this down on Sunday specifically thanking a number of you who have been so terrific over the past year. But I cannot justify continuing on with this until the game gets interesting again. I plan to check in every once and a while (collect the weekend bonuses for example) but sending out gifts every day and doing flights every day will not happen. It is encouraging to know that things are being worked on and maybe I will come back once the release is out but until then I will be turning my attention on to other things.

thank you and congrats for your honesty and your advice for the gifts ...But more than that is : By your advice you say to all the players the respect you have for them and you learn to some players the notion of respect ( when a guy does what you did in the game he does that in the real life too ) ,And for that you are an example to follow .
PS: Be sure when we will have new update or new interesting event I will send you a PM to let you know .
Have a nice Christmas Hollidays my friend

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
I can understand..we play the game for the fun..and when the fun is leaving...then we must do something else. thx for your many many gifts i received..and hopefully we see you back soon.

@strats - you are one of the best and a longstanding friend and colleague of those of us who have been on the forum a long time, as well as newer colleagues. Totally understand, don't give up, as you say "pause" the game - we have to have faith that GI will come right in the end. Enjoy your break, I am sure we will all gratefully welcome you back when the game rises once more!

D

Deleted member 5399

@strats
My friend I'd be disheartened to see you vacate from the game, but can certainly agree there are other things that take precedence over fun and games. All work and NO PLAY however can also lead to sometimes rather dull moments. I find that if you were to check in at least once a week, we won't have to look forward to a grey screen, when visiting resumes.
I'm not even removing grey screened neighbors as of yet from my list; as like you some simply are bored, have other matters to tend to and yes are away for the moment.
have a good Christmas friend. Stay safe.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Ok I have call a taxi cab to deliver 2 eggs and 6 bacon slices( well done) :) ,I hope your toasts and your waffles won't be cold :(...cause it is 6 hours drive. :confused: ...but the taxi have a good hot stove box :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:!
Bon appétit ! :love:
This is airport city @rocky I expect my eggs and bacon delivered by plane. Should only be an hour flight at the most!!

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
I hear ya. I tried too hard to keep up with the game when there wasn't much to care about. I felt like you, too many goals, too few coins and too few rewards, then all the agita with neighbor connections. As a result I just disappeared one day, then was kind of ashamed to come back. You're taking the better path by admitting your intentions ahead of time. Enjoy your holidays. I'm sure you'll be back. I don't quite know why, but we keep coming back for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom