Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - December 7th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
to all, here is the message I have sent to Ivan ( of GI ) and this is his answer about the new update ;

1- by rocky :

Can you tell me what is happening exactly. Windows PC players can no longer visit their neighbours since almost a week now and also, we don't have access to Facebook Airport city site through the game anymore.

If we don't get a reason or explanation of what is happening, GI will loose a lot of players and a lot of money. At least, they should tell us what exactly is happening and maybe the players will keep their game open.

Hoping to receive an answer for this matter.

Thanks

2- the answer by Ivan :
Hey rocky,
I don't mean to ignore you on purpose! I see all those messages from you.

We're really busy with preparing all the updates before the holidays kick in, and we're wrapping up works on huge Windows update that hopefully will both bring you fun new things and resolve some of the nasty issues like neighbour visits. Windows is in transitional state itself right now, which is part of a reason this update takes so much time to do.

Ivan.

Ps : I hope this message will encourage all the players

Thanks for this !

I have also sent GI support a message asking them what is going on with the Update.
Will let this forum know their response when I get it.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
to all, here is the message I have sent to Ivan ( of GI ) and this is his answer about the new update ;

1- by rocky :

Can you tell me what is happening exactly. Windows PC players can no longer visit their neighbours since almost a week now and also, we don't have access to Facebook Airport city site through the game anymore.

If we don't get a reason or explanation of what is happening, GI will loose a lot of players and a lot of money. At least, they should tell us what exactly is happening and maybe the players will keep their game open.

Thanks

2- the answer by Ivan :
Hey rocky,

We're really busy with preparing all the updates before the holidays kick in, and we're wrapping up works on huge Windows update that hopefully will both bring you fun new things and resolve some of the nasty issues like neighbour visits. Windows is in transitional state itself right now, which is part of a reason this update takes so much time to do.

Ivan.

Thanks @rocky and Ivan. Encouraging.

Sorry Rocky I can't join you in launch now. In flight still for another 12 hours. But I'll take lunch with some bacon and eggs please!

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Thanks @rocky and Ivan. Encouraging.

Sorry Rocky I can't join you in launch now. In flight still for another 12 hours. But I'll take lunch with some bacon and eggs please!
Ok I have call a taxi cab to deliver 2 eggs and 6 bacon slices( well done) :) ,I hope your toasts and your waffles won't be cold :(...cause it is 6 hours drive. :confused: ...but the taxi have a good hot stove box :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:!
Bon appétit ! :love:

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
@Comet18
And I have both your games on my neighbor list.
Try to enter Comet's code anyway. If it doesn't work, then be sure not to send her gifts because they don't come through. Let me know what happens with the code. Part of the reason I had stopped playing was frustration with neighbors who get stuck on the wait list due to the bugs in the game. I don't have time to fuss about neighbor list and gifting issues.
Good Day good buddy.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola

1- by rocky :

Thanks

2- the answer by Ivan :
Hey rocky,

Ivan.

Good to know, but still no indication on when this might happen.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Current member spotlight

One of the new features for Rocket J. Squirrel Productions is the member spotlight. During the week, new and current members will be spotlighted to provide a chance to send them neighbor requests, fulfill their / your gift needs and to just familiarize people with each other, who we may, or may not see very often on the forum, but are active players.

Today's member spotlight features @Comet18. He has been a member of the forum since 1/29/2015, and after a brief absence, posts fairly regularly on the forum. He has 2 games (Comet18 & Meteor18) and is currently at level 49, with 112 stars and 9 hearts on his main game, and level 19, with 27 stars and 5 hearts on his second game. He appears to need a Patrol drone to complete his Terminal level 8 upgrade on Comet18, and a Glass display case, POS terminal and Disposable shampoo to complete some Meteror18 buildings, all types of flight / repair items for both and Duty free items on Comet18 as priorities.

If you already haven't become neighbors with @Comet18, send him a friend request (Friend code: wsst9a9 = Comet18 / wq8d7y4 = Meteor18) to be his neighbor, and remember to tag or private message him to let him know you did!

Nice to have you on the forum @Comet18!!

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Current member spotlight

One of the new features for Rocket J. Squirrel Productions is the member spotlight. During the week, new and current members will be spotlighted to provide a chance to send them neighbor requests, fulfill their / your gift needs and to just familiarize people with each other, who we may, or may not see very often on the forum, but are active players.

Today's member spotlight features @Comet18. He has been a member of the forum since 1/29/2015, and after a brief absence, posts fairly regularly on the forum. He has 2 games (Comet18 & Meteor18) and is currently at level 49, with 112 stars and 9 hearts on his main game, and level 19, with 27 stars and 5 hearts on his second game. He appears to need a Patrol drone to complete his Terminal level 8 upgrade on Comet18, and a Glass display case, POS terminal and Disposable shampoo to complete some Meteror18 buildings, all types of flight / repair items for both and Duty free items on Comet18 as priorities.

If you already haven't become neighbors with @Comet18, send him a friend request (Friend code: wsst9a9 = Comet18 / wq8d7y4 = Meteor18) to be his neighbor, and remember to tag or private message him to let him know you did!

Nice to have you on the forum @Comet18!!
Oh My Gosh, Thanks for the recognition.
To all:
I only need one more shampoo, so instead send flight items or duty free, thanks.
Be sure to tag me when you add because I no longer add random neighbors. Glad to be here and have some great neighbors.
I'll update my list of needs tonight; I haven't looked at my inventories in about a week.
As I've been saying, let me know if you need Vivaldi's because I'm upgrading my MCC very soon, I finally have all the coins I need. The town hall will have to wait though I've maxed out my population.
Happy Flying.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear People

I just wanted to write and express my thanks to the following members for gifting the 16 unique gift items associated with building a hotel - @Harcourt, @ItsRalphy, @Veltro, @Robster, @SkyMarshal and @WiredParrott - I hope I've not missed any gifter out.

It makes a great deal of difference, not having to obtain the unique gift items myself, which in all honesty would have taken up a great deal of my time and resources, flying to Cyprus and New York. I do not know how many weeks, if not months, it would have taken to secure all 16 unique gifts.

I also wanted to thank forum members for gifting the standard items, on a regular basis, which is equally important to my game. I would be pleased to see an increase in the maximum gift limit per day from 20 to 30, which would allow me to gift my neighbours more often.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom