Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - December 7th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
*Leaves a note that says, "Happy trading everyone" and a cup of tea for Capt. Rollins*

There is no way my luck could have held out for a third time, so well done for being first. I had noticed, gone midnight London time, the usual suspects signed-in and waiting. Well done, once again. I've had my early morning mint tea already.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyers

Now that the dust has finally settled I thought it might be interesting to look closely at the data, following my efforts to finish in the top three, so I could increase my gold tokens, complete the star skills flights and complete the diamond collection and collect the reward.

Unfortunately, I was only able to finish in fifth place, on the world map ratings, and I was also unable to complete the diamond collection. The only success was completing the star skills.
First and second were taken by two flyers who did not deserve their places' or their rewards Yuzu (97 flights) and Anderl (96 flights). Third and fourth were taken by flyers who did deserve their places' and their rewards Ras (36 flights) Piotr (28 flights). A level playing field for all, it was not.

Below is the data for flying, around the clock, to Cape Town for one week:

Resources used - 26 flights (using 3 Jumbo planes), 221 flying hours (9.2 days), 1,248 barrels of fuel, 9,880 passengers, 26 flight catering and 26 fuel hose.

Rewards received - 10,400 coins, 7,540 experience, one medium bronze chest (4 silver tokens, fuel (20) units and two items needed for spaceship launch preparation), 1,000 coins and 300 experience for fifth place finish.

I normally tend not to involve myself with weekly flights or league table ratings, preferring to focus my time, resources and attention elsewhere in my game. This was a rare exception based on 2 gold tokens (and 322 silver tokens which are far easier to collect).

I would be interested to read what people think?

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

D

Deleted member 5399

THOUGHT FOR TODAY DECEMBER 7th.
Although we come from many places around the world, today is not to be remembered who our ancestors might have been of whether they behaved badly.
Today, we should reflect upon what did happen, tragic as it was. Many lives were lost on this very day.
But for many of us, we've moved forward in time, and changed things for the greater good, of all humanity.
Many of us, have come to realize, just how precious life is; how infinitesimally Earth really is in the vastness of space and time.
Through these very thoughts, and these words, it has brought many of us closer, than we may ever realize.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi All,

@rocky . Pleased to say I beat the cheats to come first in Buenos Aires !
@Captain WH Rollins Unlike the Captain, I played really hard to get there !
@PeterNL How did you get on ??

Here's to a good week for everybody

Congratulations for finishing first and your rewards are well earned. Finding a destination were 'light fingered flyers' do not fly to is the key. Three gold tokens is one more than I could ever manage. I've only ever finish in the top three once, coming in second, a very long time ago now. So, very well done. Do you have any available data?

Congratulations for finishing first and your rewards are well earned. Finding a destination were 'light fingered flyers' do not fly to is the key. Three gold tokens is one more than I could ever manage. I've only ever finish in the top three once, coming in second, a very long time ago now. So, very well done. Do you have any available data?

Hi, Not quite sure what you mean by data ?
I used 4 Jets flying 5 trips per day. Once I hit number 1 I and got to 100 flights, which was a lead of 23, I added a further 5 flights over the final couple days.
Not sure if this helps.

Have sent another Bath Towel.

Regards
Harcourt

D

Deleted member 5399

All gifts sent moments ago from both !KB and !KB2 either to you or those split-personalities some of us have.
I do so try to accommodate as many as possible, mostly focused on forum members and some non-forum members that I lol think are still playing the game.
At this point, it's hard to distinguish between the two, as those who may have gone to grey screen/away yesterday, don't seem to be today?? Who knows lol.
Sorry still need to update my signature, again, for those who have read my recent post about my leaving AC.
To be truthful, I've invested a lot of time, and even money into this to give up ship and grab the nearest parachute on my way out the door. That being said, time is tough on me with little sleep; so I bid thee all a good day, morning, evening, tea time, and shall attempt to work on signature later.
LOL maybe make it festive for the holidays. Some twinkling lights, a snowman here and there. JK. One can only hope; right?

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi, Not quite sure what you mean by data ?
I used 4 Jets flying 5 trips per day. Once I hit number 1 I and got to 100 flights, which was a lead of 23, I added a further 5 flights over the final couple days.
Not sure if this helps.

Have sent another Bath Towel.

Regards
Harcourt

Hello, thanks for the bath towel, I now have all four. A few postings above yours, I posted this morning, my data from one weeks flights to Cape Town (last week in November), to try and collect more gold tokens etc. By data I meant number of flights made, total flying hours, fuel and passengers used during the week ..... that sort of thing ...... sorry it was not clear. I find such data useful to look at ..... resources and rewards.

Well, I'm off for this week... Going to the real London for the first time in my life. Will be back Friday. Happy flying all, I'm going to enjoy (NOT) a real flight.
Enjoy England! It was a 9 1/2 hour flight from Vancouver, B.C. for us. I am not allowed to sit for three hours straight due to blood clots, so I had to keep getting up and walk the length of the plane. Talk about feeling conspicuous!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom