Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - December 7th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
@ItsRalphy Will send flight catering when we connect. Would appreciate robot tester or all inclusive bracelet

@Flo2 will send landing lamp or powerful radio tx when we connect. Would appreciate assembly robot

@Ten33go will send fuel hose. Would appreciate bath towel

@Ten33go2 Will send spare wire would appreciate all inclusive bracelet

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
@ItsRalphy Will send flight catering when we connect. Would appreciate robot tester or all inclusive bracelet

@Flo2 will send landing lamp or powerful radio tx when we connect. Would appreciate assembly robot

@Ten33go will send fuel hose. Would appreciate bath towel

@Ten33go2 Will send spare wire would appreciate all inclusive bracelet
Hello Blue Aero,
I accepted your request and inputted your code. I will send you an assembly robot when my gift cycle starts again in about 20 hours.
Bye...

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w7568ko
Username
FredB
Hi all,

I'm looking for Tour Reviews to finish my travel agency, is there anyone who can help? Just let me know if there's something that you want in return. I'm also still looking for new neighbors, I've about 15 daily gifts now and can use 5 more.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Hello all my regular gifters! I am having a knee reconstruction surgery in about 36 hours so I am not sure on my gifting ability for next 3-4 days. Been a rough year, broken foot in June and ACL knee injury in November :(

All my gifts are sent as usual.

Thanks for all the gifts!

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
@FredB

Hi all,

I'm looking for Tour Reviews to finish my travel agency, is there anyone who can help? Just let me know if there's something that you want in return. I'm also still looking for new neighbors, I've about 15 daily gifts now and can use 5 more.

Hi, can send archive box, Ampèremeter and I believe additional radar. Please send spaceship engine (I need 4)

D

Deleted member 5399

First let me say that when things are often misunderstood, or go wrong, there is someone who reaches out and lays a hand on your shoulder, assuring you all is well.
And in this case today's Thought for the day, came from somewhere, that maybe some don;t believe in it but I certainly do. This comes from a book in the Bible. From the book of .Ecclesiastes.

So I recommend having fun, because there is nothing better for people in this world than to eat, drink, and enjoy life. That way they will experience some happiness along with all the hard work God gives them under the sun.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
First let me say that when things are often misunderstood, or go wrong, there is someone who reaches out and lays a hand on your shoulder, assuring you all is well.
And in this case today's Thought for the day, came from somewhere, that maybe some don;t believe in it but I certainly do. This comes from a book in the Bible. From the book of .Ecclesiastes.

So I recommend having fun, because there is nothing better for people in this world than to eat, drink, and enjoy life. That way they will experience some happiness along with all the hard work God gives them under the sun.
(y)

D

Deleted member 5399

Hello all my regular gifters! I am having a knee reconstruction surgery in about 36 hours so I am not sure on my gifting ability for next 3-4 days. Been a rough year, broken foot in June and ACL knee injury in November :(

All my gifts are sent as usual.

Thanks for all the gifts!
@WhatHappenedNow
Don't sweat the gifting thing bro. Just rest and recoup. and while you are gone, we will just inundate you with a plentiful bounty of gifts for when you return back. My thoughts and prayers friend. Get well.

D

Deleted member 5399

All gifting done from !KB and !KB2 today.
Signature is now currently up to date with a few minor changes.
Fly safe. Fly high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom