Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - December 7th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations for finishing first and your rewards are well earned. Finding a destination were 'light fingered flyers' do not fly to is the key. Three gold tokens is one more than I could ever manage. I've only ever finish in the top three once, coming in second, a very long time ago now. So, very well done. Do you have any available data?

You might try Santiago I got a 2nd 2 weeks ago with about 28 flights and a first last week with 30 flights. I am in first again presently with only 4 flights so far. I only have 2 of the jumbos so am a bit limited on number of flights I can fly there. I don't mind if someone jumps in there........just not everybody. :whistle: No but really if the cheaters stay away another week it might be an idea I am mainly flying there trying to collect some turnstiles. o_O

Hello, thanks for the bath towel, I now have all four. A few postings above yours, I posted this morning, my data from one weeks flights to Cape Town (last week in November), to try and collect more gold tokens etc. By data I meant number of flights made, total flying hours, fuel and passengers used during the week ..... that sort of thing ...... sorry it was not clear. I find such data useful to look at ..... resources and rewards.

I see !!

Resources
Total Flights 105, 5 Days x 20 = 100, plus 5 over the last 2 days. Total Flying Hours = 315
Passengers carried = 80 per flight = Total of 8,400
Fuel used =22 per flight = 2,310 units in total.
No Flight Items were required

Reward
3000 Coins, 800 Experience, 3 Gold, 10 Silver, Fuel(150), 2 Items for Space Launch Preparation.

I thought it was worth it.

Bearing in mind my goal at the moment is to get to 80,000 coins for a Flight Catering Facility, I thought I might as well fly to Buenos Aires as anywhere else.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
New member spotlight

One of the new features for Rocket J. Squirrel Productions is the member spotlight. During the week, new and current members will be spotlighted to provide a chance to send them neighbor requests, fulfill their / your gift needs and to just familiarize people with each other, who we may, or may not see very often on the forum, but are active players.

Today's member spotlight features @Flo. She has been a member of the forum since 11/6/2015, and posts pretty regularly on the forum. She has 2 games, and is currently at level 39, with 53 stars and 5 hearts on her main game - Flo - which is currently down due to, "CLS syndrome" (Otherwise known as, "Creepy little Sister" syndrome). She started a new game - Flo2 - to play while her tablet gets fixed and is now at level 17, with 18 stars and 2 hearts. She appears to need a projector and whiteboard for building construction, Fuel supply, Landing lamp, Powerful radio transmitter and F20 for flights, and Duty free items - Mainly Single Malt Whiskey, Chocolate candies, Pearl earrings and Skin care products as priorities.

If you already haven't become neighbors with @Flo, send her a friend request (Friend codes: wk5ymxb = Flo / w3z3lal = Flo2) to be her neighbor, and remember to tag or private message her to let her know.

Nice to have you on the forum @Flo!!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
You might try Santiago I got a 2nd 2 weeks ago with about 28 flights and a first last week with 30 flights. I am in first again presently with only 4 flights so far. I only have 2 of the jumbos so am a bit limited on number of flights I can fly there. I don't mind if someone jumps in there........just not everybody. :whistle: No but really if the cheaters stay away another week it might be an idea I am mainly flying there trying to collect some turnstiles. o_O

Thank you very much for your post, its very much appreciated information. I have not completely given up on these types of flights, its just finding a destination where 'light fingered' flyers do not fly. Then, you stand a good chance, when the field of play is level(ish). Thanks once again.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I see !!

Resources
Total Flights 105, 5 Days x 20 = 100, plus 5 over the last 2 days. Total Flying Hours = 315
Passengers carried = 80 per flight = Total of 8,400
Fuel used =22 per flight = 2,310 units in total.
No Flight Items were required

Reward
3000 Coins, 800 Experience, 3 Gold, 10 Silver, Fuel(150), 2 Items for Space Launch Preparation.

I thought it was worth it.

Bearing in mind my goal at the moment is to get to 80,000 coins for a Flight Catering Facility, I thought I might as well fly to Buenos Aires as anywhere else.

Oh yes, you are quite right, the figures look good. Well done with the rewards. You have one gold more than myself.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear People with Heads in the Cloud (this ones new, part of a new batch)

All my 20 gift items for Monday evening have just been sent out to my neighbours. Thank you for all the gifts received in the past two days, its very much appreciated. It saves me a great deal of time not having to go get them myself. More time for martini cocktails, R&R, if you please.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

@its Ralphy

Please look again, I have you as a neighbor on my end I even sent you fuel 20 twice. I did put your code in again, and it gave me 100 coins again. Crazy game.....
That worked, you have now appeared in my list as having sent me an invite, and I have accepted. Think we may now be connected!!! Maybe this time when we send gifts they will get through!

Sorry gang, missed yesterday, but here is todays joke of the day to make up! Aviation jokes are getting a bit thin - I am trawling through loads to find good ones, so let me know a subject I can find a joke on, or start me a conversation with your own favourites on!

Trouble with plane engines
While cruising at 36,000 feet, the airplane shuddered, and a passenger looked out the window.

"Oh no!" he screamed, "One of the engines just blew up!"

Other passengers left their seats and came running over; suddenly the aircraft was rocked by a second blast as yet another engine exploded on the other side.

The passengers were in a panic now, and even the stewardesses couldn't maintain order. Just then, standing tall and smiling confidently, the pilot strode from the cockpit and assured everyone that there was nothing to worry about. His words and his demeanor seemed made most of the passengers feel better, and they sat down as the pilot calmly walked to the door of the aircraft. There, he grabbed several packages from under the seats and began handing them to the flight attendants.

Each crew member attached the package to their backs.

"Say," spoke up an alert passenger, "Aren't those parachutes?"

The pilot confirmed that they were.

The passenger went on, "But I thought you said there was nothing to worry about?"

"There isn't," replied the pilot as a third engine exploded. "We're going to get help."

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@ItsRalphy - Btw, meant to mention this to you the other day, but Rompom was on a laptop that bit the dust, so they may or may not create a new one for her.

@Blue Aero is still active, but has only posted once in the forum, and I also have him / her as awaiting reply on Ten33go2. Might want to try PM.

@califcoast and @spearman78 (speargummit) have both been inactive for at least 2-3 weeks now, if not more.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Blue Aero - Hmm, you're still showing as awaiting reply. Can you input my friend code that I PM'd you to complete the connection?

I think @ItsRalphy said he also shows you as awaiting reply. If you could do the same thing with his friend code, that would complete the connection.

No one can visit anyone bud Madlen Airborn until G! fixes the problem, or finally updates the game.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Blue Aero - No worries. @ItsRalphy was just asking about you and some others he has pending, and was just letting him know that you are active, but don't post much. Everyone has lives outside of the game. We all understand that. There are also a lot of people who start the game, join the forum and then disappear. Posting isn't a requirement, but it's nice to have member participation, and letting people know when you've leveled up, need something in particular, etc. Thanks for dropping by!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom