Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - August 31st 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

@Steve26
Just had time to sit down and relax and send gifts out.
@WhatHappenedNow , well guess you will return to a whole lot of things to put in warehouse when you return, as you know i try and send every day.
@Mr. K . Mystery question but did you change yourself in game and it says K Fuel please??
I certainly hope so or i've definitely lost my mind.
All others, I've gifted, and in the midst of my frustrating day, I did not confer with my updated needs list, so do hope all got something needed.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
@Steve26
Just had time to sit down and relax and send gifts out.
@WhatHappenedNow , well guess you will return to a whole lot of things to put in warehouse when you return, as you know i try and send every day.
@Mr. K . Mystery question but did you change yourself in game and it says K Fuel please??
I certainly hope so or i've definitely lost my mind.
All others, I've gifted, and in the midst of my frustrating day, I did not confer with my updated needs list, so do hope all got something needed.
@KenDuckySmith - that's not me. Mine is Mr. K. So that is someone else.

D

Deleted member 5399

@Mr.K
well I have gone back in time to several restore points and I find it very odd, that I have you as the level 12, backup game. It is the same thing that happened with Tenggo. I know i sent you a gift yesterday, right? I found one restore point with you at level 16 and sent a gift. Did you get that?

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
I catching up a little late in the week, but as usual if anyone needs anything shot me a private conversation. That's the best way to request items from my list of items I can send.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
@Mr.K
well I have gone back in time to several restore points and I find it very odd, that I have you as the level 12, backup game. It is the same thing that happened with Tenggo. I know i sent you a gift yesterday, right? I found one restore point with you at level 16 and sent a gift. Did you get that?
@KenDuckySmith - Wow....no I used to be on level 12 on the second account waiting to get my main one back. I do have my main account at level 31 now...but back then it was level 30. I don't like the restore feature at all inconsistent. It should have a restore point at you current state. Unless, that's something you have to do manually. Oh wait. I remember. it is something you have to do manually...and sometimes you get to busy or to tired or both. So I understand.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
LAST NEW :

1 -Hi to all the Windows PC players,

I would like to know which players that are ready to attempt a record on September 5th 2015 at 10h30 a.m. (Eastern Time, Canada, Québec) by having the maximum players in the same Red launch. I would like to have in the launch between 50 and 100 players in the launch. If you are ready, leave me your name by PM and enter my friend code in your list (I will do the same). If you don't send me a personal message that you entered my code, I will not know.

2- Surely we will do RED launch on September 5th 2015 at 10h30 a.m. (Eastern Time, Canada, Québec). And I will put my QL Inside surely to motivate each player to join us .

3- I ask to each of you to put only 12 points inside the launch to give a chance to have most players as possible to participate.

4- We will try to leave the launch open during 2 hours minimum .

5- When I will decided to close the launch I will announce in that thread to give a chance to each player to add your small points and to give a chance to get the first place in the launch ( don't put more than 12 points when you enter ,wait my signal to put more)

PS: Good flight to all and I think it will be another example of Fraternity if we establish a record ( I like when all the religion, sexe, race, skin colour, rich and poor, politic minding are together for a same goal ! I think we will prove with that, it will be possible to work together in the respect of our difference !! )

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Hello everyone!
I've been playing this game a good while now, but now I'm finally trying it out on Windows. So of course, I need neighbors bad!!!
Thanks for the future help!

I added you ! Welcome to PC. I just started an IOS game, I will add you to that one too, but I play that less.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
LAST NEW :

1 -Hi to all the Windows PC players,

I would like to know which players that are ready to attempt a record on September 5th 2015 at 10h30 a.m. (Eastern Time, Canada, Québec) by having the maximum players in the same Red launch. I would like to have in the launch between 50 and 100 players in the launch. If you are ready, leave me your name by PM and enter my friend code in your list (I will do the same). If you don't send me a personal message that you entered my code, I will not know.

2- Surely we will do RED launch on September 5th 2015 at 10h30 a.m. (Eastern Time, Canada, Québec). And I will put my QL Inside surely to motivate each player to join us .

3- I ask to each of you to put only 12 points inside the launch to give a chance to have most players as possible to participate.

4- We will try to leave the launch open during 2 hours minimum .

5- When I will decided to close the launch I will announce in that thread to give a chance to each player to add your small points and to give a chance to get the first place in the launch ( don't put more than 12 points when you enter ,wait my signal to put more)

PS: Good flight to all and I think it will be another example of Fraternity if we establish a record ( I like when all the religion, sexe, race, skin colour, rich and poor, politic minding are together for a same goal ! I think we will prove with that, it will be possible to work together in the respect of our difference !! )

I am in - Just need to lift this blue launch within the hour so I can be ready!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom