Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - August 31st 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

Gifts went out all in total although at separate times, as **** Time Warner internet still dropping out and had to reboot modem. Guess not used to the new phones.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
Err. Okay I don't know what other parts of the world everyone is from. Some of you I do.
But here in the US we have something called Labor Day. Now in all the years I've been alive, I was always led to believe it falls on the first Monday of SEPTEMBER!!!
But it seems lately I spose with our infamous leader, whom I even built a Whitehouse in my town for, has decided to change the rules, or someone did anyhow.
Toshiba guarantees HDD for 3 years, but mine failed in less than that. So they promised overnight delivery, which was to come today.
Now I got word it still is in process so have no idea when it will come. Maybe I should go buy a Western Digital or Seagate drive over to Best Buy tomorrow, install it, partition and install 8.1 on it. I'm on one drive now, but how soon before it quits too.
BTW hope ya'll don't get quests or challenges to visit the Whitehouse. I might delete it and put my big ole Grand hotel in it's place.
It's Labour Day next Monday 7th in Canada...then the kids go back to school and I can stop drinking my vodka out of a diet pepsi can and use a glass!!!!!!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w0hzwep
Username
Noel
I have basically no time today, so I'll just send out some gifts most could use for everyone now in the 5 mins I have now. Will try to send something more useful tomorrow! :)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
@Saralaraloola
Well you don't have to eat em, just sell em in duty free shop. I recall working somewhere where manager come in and eat freely; even bring 20-30 friends and say it's on her.
She did not last long at that job.
Chocolates don't last in my house unless you hide them or refrigerate them as my husband doesn't like cold chocolate..... he is weird but I'm glad of that oddity, but unfortunately that doesn't stop our children!

D

Deleted member 5399

Gifts sent.

Thank you if you sent me one and apologies if I have not replied - I had a bug when opening the game which caused any gifts not already taken to disappear.

Steve
@Steve26
That is as bad as me sending gifts out then realizing after all went out my internet went down. I still haven't heard anyone say yea or nay if the got gifts from me, I think it was Sunday or Monday. might have even been Saturday.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
@Steve26
That is as bad as me sending gifts out then realizing after all went out my internet went down. I still haven't heard anyone say yea or nay if the got gifts from me, I think it was Sunday or Monday. might have even been Saturday.
Hi KB,
From my side, I did receive a gift from you every day. You didn't miss a day. Thank you reliable gift neighbour.
Cheers

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
@Steve26
I have been receiving gifts from you regularly. If you receive a gift from me, it means that I received a gift from you as that is how I organize my gifting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom