Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - August 31st 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
@uyetti
lol You don't really ask for too much. But I can do Fuel Supply tomorrow so you can fly to San Fran.
Uh can you tell, I've been playing alot, when I know what destinations require certain items?
Hi - gifts have been coming through fine, and I have been returning - and wow, great memory!!!

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Item trading has commenced, and ceased for the day / afternoon / evening. Many thanks for those items that have been generously bestowed upon me, they are appreciated!

To the best of my knowledge, my signature is updated. If not, it will be after I post this. :D

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
gifts sent out. sorry but I forgot to wrap them this time.
I sent you invite, but I don't have any of the items you are really needing. Sorry.

Terminal Level 5 - is bought and open for business. Read my sig to all of you that helped. LOL I hope the fonts isn't to small for all of you to read.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I am done sending my gifts out. @Cosmic Blue - I was going to send air conditioner that's when I was on 0 for gifting. Once I am back to 20 gifting. a/c is on it's way unless there's something else needed.

Question for all of you? I know fuel 20 unit is top priority on majority and even myself. The only problem I cannot gift it and It's insulting to me to gift you fuel 3 units...what's 3 units going to do? So any suggestion for those of us that aren't able to gift you the f20?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5399

Just updating my wants and needs before bed, thanks in advance!
@Saralaraloola
Oh sure, i just updated my gifting list, on my stick notes for everyone and, now you decide you don't want chocolates anymore!!
Now it's going to be lol just so very hard for me to click the mouse button, copy your list and paste it to mine, don't you know??
I'm kidding BTW.
But I do have other things besides chocolates. and they don't help build new buildings or fly planes. One might enjoy chocolates manufactured in the catering facilities.
Hmmm today, I'll surprise you. How is that?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
@Saralaraloola
Oh sure, i just updated my gifting list, on my stick notes for everyone and, now you decide you don't want chocolates anymore!!
Now it's going to be lol just so very hard for me to click the mouse button, copy your list and paste it to mine, don't you know??
I'm kidding BTW.
But I do have other things besides chocolates. and they don't help build new buildings or fly planes. One might enjoy chocolates manufactured in the catering facilities.
Hmmm today, I'll surprise you. How is that?
I always need duty free, but clearly you should know as a woman, I'll never be completely satisfied with any of my gifts. Lol

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
gifts are out for today
thanks for those I have received
still 1 collection away from blue launch :(
been 3 days and can't seem to get what I need from drops or flights

D

Deleted member 5399

Man planes in AC got better delivery times than FedEx. Overnight priority shipping from California to Milwaukee. verification email 1AM Tuesday morning, yet since when is overnight delivery to take until Friday morning by 1030AM?? And talking to two reps from fedex one says it will arrive by 1030 AM today!!! Uh its two hours later, and another woman calls me on phone after chat gives me case number, and tells me it just left California.
Oh and BTW, Toshiba claims no more responsibility for it once it left the warehouse, when it takes them 2 DAYS to process an overnight delivery???
Maybe I should go back to work in restaurants, and when customers order food, I take 24 hours to process the information, 12 hours to decide how it should be made, and another 24 to cook it.

I sent you invite, but I don't have any of the items you are really needing. Sorry.

Question for all of you? I know fuel 20 unit is top priority on majority and even myself. The only problem I cannot gift it and It's insulting to me to gift you fuel 3 units...what's 3 units going to do? So any suggestion for those of us that aren't able to gift you the f20?

All gifts are gratefully received, but I know what you mean - some neighbours have nothing "standard" in their signature, so if you can't send the special items - what do you do? Flight Catering, Spare Propeller, Spare Wire, Fuel Hose or Duty Free are always good bets. For higher levels, Earplugs seem a good call!

And if in doubt, join @KenDuckySmith and @Saralaraloola and just send each other chocolates or whiskey!!!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
Oh by the way I have a launch going if anyone is interested in participating, sorry i got side tracked earlier with my duty free booze and choccy's that I forgot to mention it!

All gifts are gratefully received, but I know what you mean - some neighbours have nothing "standard" in their signature, so if you can't send the special items - what do you do? Flight Catering, Spare Propeller, Spare Wire, Fuel Hose or Duty Free are always good bets. For higher levels, Earplugs seem a good call!

And if in doubt, join @KenDuckySmith and @Saralaraloola and just send each other chocolates or whiskey!!!

I personally send if below 50 flight catering over I usually give earplugs.

D

Deleted member 5399

@ItsRalphy
Yeah friend I need a good stiff drink about now after this week so far. Even my pharmacy is delaying my health and well being with filling my medicines.

@ItsRalphy
Yeah friend I need a good stiff drink about now after this week so far. Even my pharmacy is delaying my health and well being with filling my medicines.
Never mind, at least we have this game to keep us calm and relaxed, nothing here to get us stressed or wound up - who needs a drink??? grrrhhhh

@yenta613 - darn, thought we might have finally managed it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom