Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - August 31st 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
Incidentally, just went looking around the World Map, and given there are a few hours left, Anderl has 36 1st places at the moment, 9 2nds, 1 3rd, and another 15 top ten places, plus 2nd for green launches. Talk about world domination - where is James Bond when you need him!

On the positive side, it is great to see how strong a showing the members of this forum have on the top three places across the map - we really are an awesome crew!
@ItsRalphy @rocky @KenDuckySmith I also have seen this case few weeks ago! This continues each week! And I have the same situation - I wanted 1st but got 2nd! I wrote to Support and said about that. They answered me that's all OK. He/she spent a lot of money to buy a lot of fuel in AC and Crooker's shops!

D

Deleted member 5399

They just love you to spend real money. It's the same in most online games and even 50 or 60 bucks just isn't enough for a store bought game. You still end up paying something to unlock hidden levels.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
@ItsRalphy @rocky @KenDuckySmith I also have seen this case few weeks ago! This continues each week! And I have the same situation - I wanted 1st but got 2nd! I wrote to Support and said about that. They answered me that's all OK. He/she spent a lot of money to buy a lot of fuel in AC and Crooker's shops!
You know guys , I think GI could do something for the big money players , I suggest to GI to do a special weekly for the guys he spend more of 6000 greenies by week ( I know they have a people they could spend that ,we don't have the same budget for hobby and I think GI could be some categories for that because it is frustrating when we work hard to get 1 place and a rich men spend 300 greenies in location for one destination,and if this guy do that in 32 destinations I think he is not in the same category of 90 % of the other players !!!!! )( Anders is a rich men ,...or he use the old version of the game and he use the good bugs...or he is a cheater...or that is GI they do that for spending money to the fair player !!??????)
I don't know personnaly Anders but I am sure he is a multi-millionnaire:) I am happy for him but please GI :( do something because it is not fair and funny for the majority of player;)

Hi gang - thank for your amazing help and support with gifts over the last few days, really appreciated. I now have my 20 for tonight (its 7am here, and my gifting is not until 9pm) and really want to catch up with gifting back. If the regulars who gift me want to give me a day or two break whilst I catch up, and help someone else who really needs it this week, that is fine! Otherwise I will return gifts, just may be tomorrow!!!

Have a good day

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
@ItsRalphy - Sorry about that Ralph, it has happened to many of us and it stinks. I have also tried and found this person "anderl"( is sometimes their name) will swoop in at the last minute and beat everyone. The world map is also full of glitches. I can't even play in the world standings anymore because of the "mission fuel loading cheater" glitch. I have contacted GI twice, they fix my game, but the next time I launch, again, I get the dreaded cheater message and can't play in world map anymore.

While those gold tokens are a nice incentive to play in the world map, it is more reliable to get them from mission launching.

D

Deleted member 5399

@rocky
you are right about those who either have loads of money, (everyone knows that QL bonuses are 500 greenies without getting them from Croocker) to buy up every single item one could use, however looking at the game, my game, I know for example my sweets factory drops two lollipops every 12 hours and my catering does the same. So even though I have items needed for flights, in storage, I can't rely on them to last forever. Yes okay we can fly to the Canary Islands for add radars. But that cost us fuel. Blankets, and lollipops, there is nowhere to fly for them. And don't dare you run out. I've traded with you and a few others, to know, that if you tell me send props for a month straight, you are replenishing the warehouse. That is strategy. And it shows too, that you don't let yourself run out of things, because it cost you one greenie each time you need go somewhere after that. Okay, yeah greenies and coins go on sale now and then, but again mostly, there are times I look forward to weekend code. 3 greenies and 2000 coins, is like teasing a child. Here kid go in the store and buy something with 3 bucks. You aren't going to get much, are you. So yeah, some of us, most of us here, rely on our neighbors to help us out. I myself appreciate the extra fuel you all send to me while I sleep. When I wake the next day, often, the gifts sent, the fuel puts all my planes in the air. A grounded plane makes no money. I've seen other games, that sucked the life's blood, your hard earned money out of the players. Then one day, 5 years later, with very little warning, no players, were spending real money anymore, forcing them to shut down the game. Keep nickel and dime us for every thing and soon, we may walk away from GI . They should really think about who the average player might be. Surely not Donald Trump, Ross Perot, or J. Paul Getty, (lol sheesh I'm old school with millionaires), they don't sit around and spend money on games. And if Anderl has a lot of money to spend, well for me, I can think of better ways to spend it.
Like buying new clothes, shoes, winter weather gear for my child. Living in Wisconsin, Winters are unpredictable.

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc
Happy Monday fellow flyers, Fly safe this week..NO STUNT FLYING

Doc
wyo03x8
Level 55
Stars 93
Hearts 7

Items I can send: Fuel (3) Passengers (5) Fuel Catalyst All Inclusive Bracelet Imprinter Skin Care

Products Paint Generator Travel Guide Landing Lamp Dispatch Console Sandbag Fuel (20)

Powerful Radio Transmitter Video Wall Spaceship Engine Security Camera Filled Candies Fuel

Supply Aircraft Tire Calculator Copy Machine Fuel Additives Insulation Spaceship Launch

Console Additional Radar Perfume Ergonomic Chair Spare Wire Stamp Passenger Seat Flight

Catering Oscillating Beacon Weather Display Navigation Module Transmitter Fuel Hose Altimeter

Spare Propeller Deicer Offset Gregorian Antenna TV Panels Mayor Portrait Wireless Compass

Dryer Blanket Attitude Indicator Hardness Tester Tunnel Freezer Fruit Lollipop Ear Plugs

D

Deleted member 5399

By the way, Life's daily routine sometimes goes beyond @Saralaraloola . I've done two loads dishes, 2 laundry, defrosted deep freezer, and cleaned out the fridge. And put two birds in oven for dinner.
Now it is time to peruse the new requests, update my list and send things out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom