Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - August 10th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@SactoDave - I seem to recall he was having game crash issues as well. I think earlier in this thread was the last post from him. Not sure if he updated, or just hasn't been on. Haven't received any gifts that I can recall lately from him either.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Thank you for all of your gifts! I have sent mine out (gifting timer crept back a lot, will probably let it creep back some more till it's a better time.)

@Noel , @Mr. K : Thank you for sending the invitations, our connections are now completed.

@Ktrek : I've sent you a neighbor request from Cyclone4, please let me know if you accept so I can check the connection.

@uyetti : I've sent neighbor requests from both of my accounts to your new game, please let me know if you accept so I can check on the connections.

That reminds me, where is Doc lately? What's up Doc?
Brilliantly put - we should rename you Bugs!

Gifts out, and have managed to catch up and send gifts to everyone who sends me gifts. I will do so everynight, prioritising forum neighbours if I have more than 20. Just for clarity, unless you PM me otherwise, if you have more than 1 game I will always send a gift to your main game, regardless of which game sent it.

@Saralaraloola, @yenta613 and @Gamer Darryl - you are still in my waiting list? - can you accept, or if you have then please just input my code to complete the connection.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Ya know, I just came to the realization that my gift list sucks in a lot of ways. No F20, no Patrol Drones, or Demodulators or a lot of the things you people need. Just an observation. You may now return to your normal flight operations....
@Ten33go You will have those "specialty" gift items at different points in your game. Don't worry, everyone can use the flight and repair items, they are very much appreciated.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Ten33go You will have those "specialty" gift items at different points in your game. Don't worry, everyone can use the flight and repair items, they are very much appreciated.

I've noticed that already with the Mayor's Portrait that showed up about a week or so ago, and from what I've been reading while perusing the forums. Was just a funny thought I had this morning and figured I would unleash that strategic and important information for anyone that might be bored, or may not have already noticed or who may have been losing any sleep at night over what the contents of my gift list consists of. :D

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wccxaq8
Username
gvdc
Brilliantly put - we should rename you Bugs!

Gifts out, and have managed to catch up and send gifts to everyone who sends me gifts. I will do so everynight, prioritising forum neighbours if I have more than 20. Just for clarity, unless you PM me otherwise, if you have more than 1 game I will always send a gift to your main game, regardless of which game sent it.

@Saralaraloola, @yenta613 and @Gamer Darryl - you are still in my waiting list? - can you accept, or if you have then please just input my code to complete the connection.
I just sent you a fuel hose

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wccxaq8
Username
gvdc
Thank you all for the gifts I am receiving, but I am in need of the items listed on my list in my signature. I will update as needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom