Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - August 10th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Welcome to another week of trading! Gifts have been sent out for today. Thank you for those that have been received!

Also would like to thank @bjs, @SactoDave and @rocky for their assistance in my first space launch with neighbors, and allowing me to ride along on their QL. Learned a lot and very much appreciated the walk through guys!

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Thank you for your gifts. I have sent mine out.

I hope for everyone whose games have crashed that you are able to get this resolved promptly.

@Mr. K : I have sent you a neighbor invitation from both of my accounts. Please let me know if you accept, so I can see if you made it to my neighbor list or are stuck in my awaiting reply list.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
Good morning everyone,

Thank you @Ten33go, @Rainer, and @Sky Marshall for the gifts that allowed me to upgrade control tower level 2.
Now, I am currently having the same issue as @Ema and others is having with the game. The game will load up once it get to my game. It freezes and then shut itself down. It have done this three times already this morning.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
@Emma I saw the fix for it on Alex post. When it comes to task manager, that's where I am lost. I will keep trying to figure it out until I get it. Thanks.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
I would like to thank everyone for the daily gifts and hope that you are able to use the 20 I send out everyday!!

I apologize for not being on the forum more, but work has gotten crazy busy lately, and I barely have time to maintain my own airport/city!!!

@Ema and @Mr. K invites are sent...would love to have you as neighbours!!

Anyone else I may have missed over the past month that is new to the forum, please send me an invite and we'll see if we can connect!!

Have a great week of flying and a special thanks to anyone who has helped me with my green and blue launches!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom