Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - August 10th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
The dispersing of needed airport / city operational equipment to fellow operators has been completed for this evening. My appreciation for those items that have been sent to me, thank you!

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@ItsRalphy - I have the same quandry. My Win 10 upgrade has been downloaded since about a week after they released it. I just haven't installed it yet.

I believe @david smith has had it, though with some issues.

@KenDuckySmith has also been through it, but had major issues as well (See his thread on it).

Then again, there are at least 2-3 people that didn't upgrade from 7 or 8.1, but have been playing on Win 10 with no problem.

Sort of a crap shoot really.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w0hzwep
Username
Noel
My Baggage Hall has been completed, thanks for the gifts helping with it! Special thanks to @Mr. K for sending the Copy Machine, the final item I needed :)

I do have a question though. How do you guys have these massive cities? I'm saving up for my third expansion, which will cost me 10 greens or 30000 coins. Do coins get less important as you get on in the game or something? But, I also see some players who are around the same level as I am or even less (getting close to level 19 now) having lots of space left. Do they all buy extra coins/greens? Or am I missing something/doing something wrong? :)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w0hzwep
Username
Noel
Oh, and btw, about Windows 10: I didn't start playing this game until after I upgraded to Windows 10. Had Windows 7 before, without the apps. It all runs pretty much okay, not really having any issues with crashes or anything. Sometimes I have to restart the app after I had it minimized for a while, but that's the only thing. Can't compare it to before Windows 10 though :)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
My Baggage Hall has been completed, thanks for the gifts helping with it! Special thanks to @Mr. K for sending the Copy Machine, the final item I needed :)

I do have a question though. How do you guys have these massive cities? I'm saving up for my third expansion, which will cost me 10 greens or 30000 coins. Do coins get less important as you get on in the game or something? But, I also see some players who are around the same level as I am or even less (getting close to level 19 now) having lots of space left. Do they all buy extra coins/greens? Or am I missing something/doing something wrong? :)
It when the the special expansion drop comes that when I take advantage of the expansion. Yes it requires greenies, 5 or 10 greens per 3 x 3 is better than what ever the amount in goings and greenies they originally are. But there are times, I can not wait for that expansion special to come by and I do spend greenies to get the expansions I need. Don't like. You do want you have to do. :)

@Noel = :) yw

@Ktrek - sent invite. ty

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wbdftwz and ma girl play this game-- w61ouwy
Username
Max and u krysi
i am new player please help me , my girl friend play this game .

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wbdftwz and ma girl play this game-- w61ouwy
Username
Max and u krysi
this my code frends : wbdftwz -Max
this my girl : w61ouwy - u krysi
Sorry my english not very good :)
WINDOWS PC

Last edited:

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Hi gang - advice wanted! - my laptop says it is ready for me to download windows 10. Have any of you got windows 10, and is AC stable on it now? - don't want yet another problem!!!!
2 weeks ago I upgraded to 10 - from 8.1 with no issue at all.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Sent out gift last night and finished this morning. I tried to send all of the new members their building needs but ran short a couple. Will get to those tonight.

@SactoDave - sorry about the tour review. LOL - I sent about 3 of them out to various neighbors by accident. Waste of 3 gifts. But thanks for the stabilized binos. All done with those finally. Now to save that million coins!! EEK -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom