Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - August 10th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Noel - There are 50% discount expansions offered every 2 weeks. Also, if you look at the upper right hand corner of your screen (Where your money and greens show), you'll see an icon that states a deal where if you buy greenies this week, it will be 300% more then usual. For example, if you spend $8.99 normally, without the offer, you get 32 greens. But, if you wait for the 300% more deal like now, you get 96 of them.

That is how people expand. So, if you do buy them, this week would be good. Then next week, when the 50% expansion comes, you have lots of greens to buy land, or buildings, or whatever. This pattern repeats itself every other week.

Also, every week, they give out a weekend code, which will give you $2000. and 3 greens each weekend when you input it where you add your friend codes.

Hope that helped!

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@MaxPreston - Hello and welcome to the forum!. I have accepted both of your friend requests and have received coins. Can you please let me know if I am now on your neighbor list, or awaiting reply list? If on your neighbor list, we care connected.

Might I suggest creating a signature to let everyone know your username / game name, friend code, what it is you need for your game, and what it is you can send to other people. That way, we can all see what each other needs, and can send the right gift to each other.

Very friendly place, so jump in and meet everyone.

@Noel - There are 50% discount expansions offered every 2 weeks. Also, if you look at the upper right hand corner of your screen (Where your money and greens show), you'll see an icon that states a deal where if you buy greenies this week, it will be 300% more then usual. For example, if you spend $8.99 normally, without the offer, you get 32 greens. But, if you wait for the 300% more deal like now, you get 96 of them.

That is how people expand. So, if you do buy them, this week would be good. Then next week, when the 50% expansion comes, you have lots of greens to buy land, or buildings, or whatever. This pattern repeats itself every other week.

Also, every week, they give out a weekend code, which will give you $2000. and 3 greens each weekend when you input it where you add your friend codes.

Hope that helped!
That is spot on. @Noel - the higher levels, coins are not such a problem, and 20,000/30,000 a day would be the norm. It is greenies that are difficult. I have bought just 3 times - each time when the sale @Ten33go mentions is on - about every three weeks, and then expansions at half price are normally the week after. I don't like spending real money on the game, so guard my greenies carefully, and only really use it for land expansion.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@MaxPreston - I have received both gifts from Max and U Krysti, thank you! I will not be able to send gifts out until later tonight my time, but will at that time.

As I suggested earlier, you may want to place certain information in your signature. If you look at the top blue bar where you see your name / icon, mouse over that. A menu will come up. One of the links says, "Signature". Click on this. Now you can type what your username is, game name, friend code, items you and U Krysti require, and what items you can send to others.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w0hzwep
Username
Noel

Hope that helped!

That does sound smart :) However, I'm not really planning on buying something, prefer to just play it as it goes. I was mainly just curious about how some cities were so massive (even on lower levels), whereas I was so limited by a lack of space.

Until today didn't know about the expansion discount, so will certainly wait until then with buying my next expansion instead of spending 10 greens on it now. Maybe I don't even play this game long enough to ever have seen it, or I just missed it with all the icons ans options on the screen.

Thanks for the explanation :)

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
this my code frends : wbdftwz -Max
this my girl : w61ouwy - u krysi
Sorry my english not very good :)
WINDOWS PC
@MaxPreston Hi Max, I have a random neighbor Max. We sometimes gift each other blankets or catering; is this you? This forum will work best if you set up your signature with game name & codes as well as items needed for each game.

I will send invites next time I play. For the connections to go smoothly, please don't gift for a day after we both connect. I know it's hard to wait, but the connections will go smoother.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
@Noel we are set on Comet; I'll check meteor later. Thanks for the gift.

on the expansions, I hope you are entering the weekend code every weekend. Someone usually posts it in the forum. This is the best gift GI gives us (In my opinion). You will usually get 2000 coins and 3 greenies. This weekend the code is "carrot228". Enter it at the same place you would enter a friend code invitation.
I use all of my greenies for land expansion.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w0hzwep
Username
Noel
@Noel we are set on Comet; I'll check meteor later. Thanks for the gift.

on the expansions, I hope you are entering the weekend code every weekend. Someone usually posts it in the forum. This is the best gift GI gives us (In my opinion). You will usually get 2000 coins and 3 greenies. This weekend the code is "carrot228". Enter it at the same place you would enter a friend code invitation.
I use all of my greenies for land expansion.

Yes, I entered that code :)

@ItsRalphy - I have the same quandry. My Win 10 upgrade has been downloaded since about a week after they released it. I just haven't installed it yet.

I believe @david smith has had it, though with some issues.

@KenDuckySmith has also been through it, but had major issues as well (See his thread on it).

Then again, there are at least 2-3 people that didn't upgrade from 7 or 8.1, but have been playing on Win 10 with no problem.

Sort of a crap shoot really.
my game is working now for awhile, windows is putting out updates quickly, also airport city put out updates to make it work for windows 10. IF you install windows 10 plan on 2 hours for the install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom