Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows pc -Weekly Trading Thread- April 13, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Hey all!
Gifts has been sent and I have some extra - for those, who do it later ;-)
Today I have received 4 invitations - I guess that it was from new members.
Guys, could you please write a short phrase with tagging me, I have about 150 requests... :)

Last edited:
Sent all the gifts.
I'm still missing a butterfly.
1.jpg

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
Gifts sent today. My apologies to @Vivke and @PeterNL. You were meant to get butterfly nets and I do not think that is what I clicked. I will do it right tomorrow.

I am still looking for a tulip to finish the quest. Have at least nine of each of the other fur flowers but the tulip is proving to be quite elusive.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
The whining worked! Right after I sent the last message I clicked a few more flowers and got my tulip! So no more shears needed. I will keep it open to pass on butterfly nets if needed.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
For those of you who are friends with domc...he has a blue launch that will expire in about an hour...if any of you have lots of points...please join...2nd place is still wide open!!!!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
For those of you who are friends with domc...he has a blue launch that will expire in about an hour...if any of you have lots of points...please join...2nd place is still wide open!!!!
Never mind...launch is complete!!

Thanks everyone for the gifts...my gifts are now sent out!!! Have a great work week everybody!!!

Signature is updated!!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Well after removing my game it took me a day to get AC re-installed. Had another issue with the windows store not opening which is also tied to the windows update for some reason. Took quite a bit of researching and trying many different things but finally got it all working. Once I re-installed I was able to get my level to 3 and then input my reset code which restored my game. :cool:

With that all said I have gotten my gifts out for the day. Many thanks to those that were still sending gifts while I was out of commission.

Also just started a Blue Launch join in if you would like.

Last edited:

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
thank you so much - really appreciate it : )

I sent you a stamp. Let me know if you got it because I did not receive your gift. I think there may be a connection issue between us because I have accepted 2 invites from you now and I have never had that happen before.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
Event is done!!! Will keep open at least til tomorrow nights to send nets. Please PM me if you need. I ask that you help event needs to complete but if you have F20 I will take as I am about to unleash an assault on the Aztec Pyramids!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom