Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows pc -Weekly Trading Thread- April 13, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wem4q5n
Username
chris
all gifts sent out for the day!! @HS72, @TbombToronto, @Ronnie K and many others where I don't know their nicks here
getting organized more ... but please hang in there and if I send you something you don't need - contact me and let me know, WHAT you need ... some wrong clicks happened as well - sorry for that.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wx8yjth
Username
Scarlet-(item needed)
@MsScarlet1957 Accepted your invite. Gift sent.
Thank you, but it did not go through... You are still only showing up on my "awaiting" list and I did not receive any gift.
The game seems to have a neighbor link bug for sure. grumble grumble
Don't send my any more gifts... I will wait 24 hours and see if it goes through and get back to you.
but so far in my experience it should show up correctly immediately... and if not... well I will tell you that once I look at it tomorrow.
:troll:

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wx8yjth
Username
Scarlet-(item needed)
I already have you in my heighbors list

Yes you are in my neighbors listing.
I meant to send that request to @Vivke sorry, for that mix up.
However thanks for taking the time to make up such a nice reply with a photo!
(y)
And thank you for the net.
I am not far enough along in the game to have Fuel 20 to give or perfume.
What else might I send you from my available list in my signature that you can use?

Hi folks - weekend again and really sunny here so all is good! - managed to send out my gifts every night this week again, although I know my game lost some so hopefully I was able to guess who was active from the forum posts and return them! - Let me know if I missed you.

Need 1 chrysanthemum, 1 Brimstone and 3 Red admirals to complete the quest - getting frustrated as nothing helpful last couple of days, just more of the ones I already have!

Have a great weekend

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wlnq8fj
Username
RK (Items I need)
[file][/file]
Thank you, but it did not go through... You are still only showing up on my "awaiting" list and I did not receive any gift.
The game seems to have a neighbor link bug for sure. grumble grumble
Don't send my any more gifts... I will wait 24 hours and see if it goes through and get back to you.
but so far in my experience it should show up correctly immediately... and if not... well I will tell you that once I look at it tomorrow.
@MsScarlet1957 possible its bugged. I can see you in my friends list.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
all gifts sent out for the day!! @HS72, @TbombToronto, @Ronnie K and many others where I don't know their nicks here
getting organized more ... but please hang in there and if I send you something you don't need - contact me and let me know, WHAT you need ... some wrong clicks happened as well - sorry for that.

I sent you a request. Welcome!

Gifts sent out!!! Thanks for the ones I received.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wj0ang4
Username
HS
all, I'm still working on the event. Flowers is looking good. I only need one or two more. Butterflies, I need more than I can count quickly. I don't get very many nets from neighbor visits.

Congrats to all who finished. What is the reward? Is it useful?

You get the Tree of Life that increases population by 20. Or it's supposed to. I still have the same amount for the max showing in mine.

So a small update though really not an update. Support wants me to provide my friend code which I already had. They want an explanation of the problem which I gave in detail already and they wanted a screenshot, which again I had already provided. So now I am also stuck in a loop with support unfortunately. Hopefully something will happen today, though at this point I am thinking uninstalling/reinstalling might be the only course of action. :(

ok- so visited 12 neighbours, hit 60 flowers/butterflies, collected 14 shears and 4 nets. back at my city, found my last flower, but the nets got me no butterflies of any use! Did get 2 from 4 nets so a better drop rate, but already have 7 or 8 of each. So, 1 brimstone & 3 red admirals in 4 days & 7 hours - knowing the recent quests, trying not to think this like my fourth failed quest in a row, and I play daily!

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Can you send me an invite?
I tried to enter your code but game won't accept.
You are not on my "waiting" list either.
Am I showing up on your waiting list or your neighbor list? (Game name: Scarlet=item wanted)

You're not on my friend or waiting list. Tried to enter your code but it wouldn't accept it. Think I already send you an invite earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom