Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows pc -Weekly Trading Thread- April 13, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Gifts sent today. My apologies to @Vivke and @PeterNL. You were meant to get butterfly nets and I do not think that is what I clicked. I will do it right tomorrow.

I am still looking for a tulip to finish the quest. Have at least nine of each of the other fur flowers but the tulip is proving to be quite elusive.

No problem ;)

send mine gifts out!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wem4q5n
Username
chris
I sent you a stamp. Let me know if you got it because I did not receive your gift. I think there may be a connection issue between us because I have accepted 2 invites from you now and I have never had that happen before.

sorry to hear ... I just sent you a set of "flight catering" ... did you get that?
I did receive very gladly your stamp ... so its at least one sided working ... strange. let me know, if I can assist / help try something out.
cheers C

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
sorry to hear ... I just sent you a set of "flight catering" ... did you get that?
I did receive very gladly your stamp ... so its at least one sided working ... strange. let me know, if I can assist / help try something out.
cheers C
yes I got it...ok its working. I will send you another tonight.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
@cward and @anyone I need 4 Stabilized Binoculars. Will have my 1,000,000 coins in a few days to finish my 10th hangar. Just missing the Stabilized Binoculars. If any one can send I would appreciate it. I haven't seen it in anybody's gift list.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
I want to thank's all my loyal neighbours by helping me at anytime . Particularly this week when you helped me to obtain the 1st place in weekly ranking .Thank's again te be who you are and help me to be who I am !
Sincerely
thank's all
Rocky
I know this guy...Way to go @rocky !
Rocky Dubai.png

Last edited:

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
@cward and @anyone I need 4 Stabilized Binoculars. Will have my 1,000,000 coins in a few days to finish my 10th hangar. Just missing the Stabilized Binoculars. If any one can send I would appreciate it. I haven't seen it in anybody's gift list.

@bjs I don't have them, if you want to try a return deal, send me binocs and I'll return. tag me if you want it, so I know to try. Congrats on your accomplishment !!!

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
Gifts are out, completed event and planted my tree.

@Comet18 I tried with @yenta613 and got back a Laser Rangefinder. We can try tomorrow night and see, maybe your slot lines up better with mine. At the very least you will get a gift that you can use down the road and I will just use greenies to finish the construction because I am not ready to fly those destinations yet. Thanks!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Gifts are out, completed event and planted my tree.

@Comet18 I tried with @yenta613 and got back a Laser Rangefinder. We can try tomorrow night and see, maybe your slot lines up better with mine. At the very least you will get a gift that you can use down the road and I will just use greenies to finish the construction because I am not ready to fly those destinations yet. Thanks!

do they show up on the destination where your airplane are going to?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wlnq8fj
Username
RK (Items I need)
Travel agency complete. Thanks to all the friends on this forum.

Urgently need flight helmet to complete flight school. Plus from the perpetual needs Fuel20, Chocolate candies and single malt are top priorities.

Thanks once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom