Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows pc -Weekly Trading Thread- April 13, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Prev Update:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...hread-1st-april-2015.7726/page-30#post-112211

Yay, WHN2 got 2 Dairy, and 1 Live Fish tonight!
Still need 1 Nuts and 2 Live Fish on WHN2.

Thanks for all the gifts I received!

(*) Indicates gift was sent from support account WHN2:
@.sv ( prop ) *l.lamp
@KenDuckySmith - 'KB ( Earrings ) altimeters Glad to receive your gift, were you away?
@bjs ( catering ) sent F20
@cward - Chuck ( Voip Phone ) returning voip phone hope you get intercom
@Cluck ( Earrings ) **Fuel20
@Comet18 ( hose ) nav module
@GiftXchange: ( ) **F20
@Dan Jansen greenwolf74 ( prop ) **F20
@gwb ( earrings ) F20
@highlander: ( Tire ) F20 Please don't send repair items. I have few hundred in inventory.
@Monica Peguero - Hola! ( Earrings ) *Add Radar
@kaciepup: ( ) waiting
@WAMike - Mike ( hose ) **catering
@m-bari - Mike O ( prop, *spare wire ) Catering, *Catering I hope you get your game working good again. You are a great gifter!!
@mel Meli3 ( ) waiting
@myrddyn ( ) waiting
@Susi - Newgirl ( *perfume ) Waiting for gift from MY LIST!! WHN2 has no duty free facitiy. Don't send what you want back..
@petey71 - pp ( prop, *spare wire ) Pearl Earrings, *Dispatcher console
@Rainer ( voip phone ) (ret- intercom), *Skin Care Prod
@SactoDave ( prop ) *F20
@sophiaelizebeth ( )
@Steve26 ( hose , *fuel additives ) filled candies, *fuel hose
@strats ( earrings ) spare wire
@Robby Kusuma - Tadashi3 ( Whiskey, *Cockpit Glass ) **l.lamp Just send Whiskey to WHN, I do well on getting repair items from guest planes.
@Eric K - ?Urami ( hose ) catering
@UTOPGUN - ( Eau de Toilette ) ret Would be great if you updated your signature :)
@Nicks - Veltro: ( prop, *spare wire ) perfume, *perfume
@Vivke ( *fuel additives ) smoke detector, *ergonomic chair
@Wired Parrott ( Airline Route Map, *spare wire ) hose, **Spare Wire
@wkndcmpr - wkdcmpr ( Eau de Toilette, *Whiskey ) Insulation , *Glass Display Case ( Reminder, no Duty Free for WHN2 )
@Cosmic Blue - yar - ( )
@yenta613: ( laser rangefinder ) F20

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wj0ang4
Username
HS
Gifts have been sent. Still 528 points left on the Green Launch (HS2 game) with 16 hours left.

I finally completed the Easter Event on the second game and got both the Rabbit Hole and Theater. I don't know if this had anything to do with it, but I read that it would give you both so I tried it.

After getting the last food, instead of clicking on the event to complete it, I closed the game. When re-opened it gave me the Rabbit Hole. Then when I clicked on the event icon and clicked complete it gave me the Theater.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wq5lgsc
Username
chuck/items I need
@cward I need VoIP Phone and Demodulator. I've seen that you can send both.
VoIp Phone I can also send, if you still need. Would be great if you could help me there.

Thanks Rainer

You bet....it'll be another 12 hours before I can send again but I'm happy to oblige!

Chuck Ward

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wpxdlhb
Username
Tehran Airport
Dear Friends,

I just lost my saved game , so I can return it by helping @Anubhav
Now I started again and ready to transport gifts like before. my list is upgrading now.

Thanks

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Can I get a neighbor request??

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the gifts.

Send gifts to @Cluck @petey71 @900 @Rainer @Hburr @rocky @KenDuckySmith @Robby Kusuma @strats @TbombToronto @WAMike @Susi @WhatHappenedNow (both) @HS72 @Wired Parrott @Nicks @PeterNL @Eric K @Dan Jansen

@wkndcmpr : tried to send you a new invite but couldn't, seems we don't get connected

@Pascal-Airport : you're still on my waiting list, could you send me an invite and maybe we get connected then

The farmer markets didn't bring me anything for the last 2 days, seems impossible to complete it but there are more of us who didn't succeed in it, unfortunatly

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
I CAN GIFT HEADSET NOW!

My gifts are out for the night. Sadly there are a few regulars that I couldn't send a gift since I was helping out some who had building or urgent needs

Rest assured you are first on the list tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom