Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 25th May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent and Thank You All
Fuel Hose - @Nicks /
Spare Wire - @Cluck/@TBomb / @bjs/@WhatHappenedNow 2
Flight Catering– /@rocky@.sv /
Duty Free -@900/ @wkndcmpr
Deicer - @Wired Parrott / @PeterNL / @Dan Jansen / @yenta613
Additional Radar/Spare Wire - @Rainer
Fuel Additives - @ronnieK
Wireless Compass- @KenDuckySmith / @uschu / @anderl /
Various - @roshi-mistri
Blanket - @giftx
Hi - @SactoDave - amazing we can't connect, but not only did I have Derby, I also have Tatsuo as a neighbour!

oh no - tragedy - just opened my game as it early morning here, collected my gifts (which took me to 20) landed my planes and sent couple off, was collecting passengers from my buildings when I had a screenfreeze and the game closed. When it opened, I only had one gift to collect which took me to 9 not 20 - so 11 gifts lost, and I have no idea who set them - first time this has happened since the update and I am gutted as I hate not being able to return gifts. When I can gift (around 12 ours away) I will have to gift based in guessing who has been active!!!!

Sorry, I thought he game was over this bug.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Thank you for the info, I'm going to wait until I build up enough greenies. I use the weekend codes and Bing rewards. On bing rewards I can earn $5 dollars windows store card about every three weeks, which will allow me to buy a wallet of airport cash which is 15 greenies.

Hey Kris,
I Tried But Bad Thing Is That "It is Only For USA Residents"
But Although I Have 400 Points ;)
I will Tranfer My Bing Points To You.:) Enjoy.:)

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
Somebody can tell me which plane goes to Vienna,Zagreb,Beverly Hills,Postdam,Glasgow ?
@rocky I could be totally wrong, but I think it's the Giant S1. I'm on level 42 and have all planes and flights open up to the Jumbo 747, except the Giant S1 and I still haven't opened those flights yet. So I think that could be the only plane left to cover those flights. I could be totally wrong thou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom