Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 25th May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w8yumb4
Username
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w9ot5sz
Username
Capt. Bama
More gifts
@bjs (main game account): fuel 20
@Capt. Bama : fuel 20
@Cluck : ????*
@Comet18 : cognac*
@GiftXchange : fuel 20*
@Dan Jansen (greenwolf74). fuel 20
@HS72 : (main game account) : fuel 20*
@PeterNL : fuel 20*
@Phoenix :fuel 20
@Rainer (sec. game account): fuel 20
@Ronnie K (RK): cognac
@rocky : fuel 20
@SactoDave : oscillating Beacon
@sophiaelizebeth : white gold bracelet
@strats : oscillating Beacon
@Vivke : fuel 20*
@wkndcmpr : fuel 20
Okay - Rookie question - I've never, even though I have some - been able to gift Fuel 20 - Red Drum to anyone. Um, what I'm a doing wrong or what should I be doing differently?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Okay - Rookie question - I've never, even though I have some - been able to gift Fuel 20 - Red Drum to anyone. Um, what I'm a doing wrong or what should I be doing differently?

You do not have fuel 20 in your signature, therefore it is not a gift able item from you. You can receive but no send.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2

Some get Fuel 20 and other get Passenger 10 in the same gift slot (kind of random based on when you join AC). If you return F20, you will be sending Pass 10, which not many will want. If your game crashes or you change computer GI will give you a special code that will let you reinstall a new game and link it to you current online game progress (neighbors and coin, etc). But you get to keep the gift list of that new game. So you can keep re-using that code and reinstalling games until you get a gift list you like :)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Thank you for all of your gifts. I have just sent mine out.

Also, I have set up a support account. I will use it mainly to help send more gifts, especially F20 and for future event items. If you would like to be neighbors, code is whivb7a , username Cyclone4 . Gifts to my main account are a priority. I am working on starting up a space program with this account so I will need a few related items on occasion. If we were unable to connect as neighbors with my main account, hopefully we can connect on this one.

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
I wanted to thank everyone for the gifts yesterday. I was able to complete the Cosmic Fuel Station with help. I will be sending out gifts later today when my window opens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom