Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 25th May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wp80517
Username
totm_item req
Hi everyone just joined this forum

I need

Neighbors (only 11 till now)

Mostly building items

2 Flight_Helmet
2 Flight Goggles
2 Textbook
1 Slide_Rule

1 stapler
2 calculators
1 projector
1 dispatcher console

4 travel guide
4 great shots
4 albums

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtfssmv
Username
phoenix
Wow! You are incredibly generous neighbors. I was able to complete my Level 4 Town Hall, Level 4 Control Tower, and Mission Control in the last 24 hours. Thank you so much. I have updated my signature to reflect my new needs.
@Wired Parrott you are listed as my neighbor now.
I hope everyone had a great weekend. I will send out my gifts later this evening. If there is something specific you want from me, inbox me and I will do my best to send it to you.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wj0ang4
Username
HS
Gifts have been sent, most were sent earlier today. Thanks for the gifts received :)

If we are neighbors on my other games, please add my third game (HS3 friend code: who9zhj) so that I have more gifts available to send. Will use mostly for Fuel 20 when I get to the next level and for to send Skin Care Products that I don't have on the other 2 games.

@totm I sent invites from all 3 of my games. Please accept. I have buildings items you need on each one that I can help with.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
Thanks to everyone for the gifts. Very much appreciated.

I am on the road the next couple of days - I will try and send gifts but not certain how much access I will have to the game the next few days.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzvibdb
Username
Urami
Everyone thanks for all the gifts as always and thanks for the support of my second game which is my son. Hes 8 but loves airport city so appreciate the love going to him as well. if anyone has dryer they are able to gift I really appreciate it. I need 4 but cant find anyone to send. you can message me and if I can send u from either account. I desperately need dryers for urami 1 account.
thanks again

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom