Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 25th May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
I had to change my signature, my construction on the level 2 mission control is complete and I ran into 2 items I need. 2 communication antennas. It's in my items I can send list, but I'm short. I will be able to send out gifts later to day in about 12 hours.

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
my blue launch is close now
Thank's to SDave,KB,Starts
I just started my space program I ran out of greenies prior to buying enough expansions to build the cosmic fuel station. My question do you have to have the fuel station to launch? I was hoping I could survive long enough until I build up my greenies again, since my land expansion are about 20 greenies a piece now.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wz2ncsi
Username
newGirl
Hello dear friends, have a new account, because my old is not working nehr.
Urgently need new reliable neighbor

Nickname:Girl1
Friend Code: w4ae1a1

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
@Kris - I don't have a cosmic fuel station and I launch spaceships...
The solid fuel you get from them is kind of worthless anyway, not many points and it takes awhile to use them..
Definitely use the weekend codes and take advantage of the 1/2 off expansion sales to spend greenies
  • We can do a Green Launch later today if you want!

Gifts have been sent. Thanks for the gives received.

Even with 2 games I still run out of gifts before sending to everyone, so I've started a third game. Friend Code: who9zhj Will use this to send more of Fuel (20) when I get to level 10. In the meantime, if anyone needs Skin Care Products, All-Inclusive Bracelet, or Travel Guide send a friend request and I can send those from the third account.
Hi - I have sent invites to your 2nd and 3rd games - not sure how you find time to keep 3 going, but am impressed!

Friday night at last and back playing AC - Whoop, Whoop!

Tonights gifts out

@Rainer = gift received from Rainer 2 - returned to your main game, but if you want me to return to Rainer2 tomorrow to test it I will.
@Susi = invite sent to your new game - shall I delete your old game or might you get it back?

Have a great weekend everyone

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtfssmv
Username
phoenix
Happy Friday everyone! Thanks to those who have sent me gifts. My gifts will be sent out later tonight when my day resets.
I currently have @yenta613 (for yentakid) @Kris @silviucu @WAMike and kcpup in my waiting reply list. If you would like me to delete and re-add you, let me know.
I have added @rocky @SactoDave (for SDave) and @Rainer (for Rainer2)

My gift request list and gifts I can give list have been updated. If you would like something specific, let me know.

Happy Friday everyone! Thanks to those who have sent me gifts. My gifts will be sent out later tonight when my day resets.
I currently have @yenta613 (for yentakid) @Kris @silviucu @WAMike and kcpup in my waiting reply list. If you would like me to delete and re-add you, let me know.
I have added @rocky @SactoDave (for SDave) and @Rainer (for Rainer2)

My gift request list and gifts I can give list have been updated. If you would like something specific, let me know.
I have accepted(y)
Gift comes tomorrow.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtfssmv
Username
phoenix
@SactoDave I added your primary account because I like to have some higher level neighbors to visit for the drops. Derby is already my neighbor. Feel free to reject my invitation if you do not want that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom