Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 1st April 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Well I got 1 of the 4 Organic menu collections completed on WHN account (I have collected 14 total veggie items). On WHN2 I have only collected 4 total veggie items.
I could finish the event on WHN with 3 Dairy, 2 Nuts & 2 Live Fish drops. I am hopeful !

Thanks for all the gifts I received!

(*) Indicates gift was sent from support account WHN2:

@KenDuckySmith - 'KB ( prop ) Sent nav module
@bjs ( skin care, *Video Wall ) sent *F20 ( Thanks for the last video wall! I finished Mission Control )
@cward - Chuck ( ch candies ) Sent Catering
@Cluck ( hose, prop ) Sent Catering
@Comet18 ( hose 2x ) Sent Deicer, *Prop
@GiftXchange: ( prop ) Sent F20
@Dan Jansen greenwolf74 ( monitor ) F20
@gwb ( Hose 2x) Sent F20
@highlander: ( )
@Monica Peguero - Hola! ( altimeter, headset, *F20 ) Sent Silver sickle, * Silver sickle,
@kaciepup: ( ) filled candies
@WAMike - Mike ( Walkie 2x) Sent catering, *catering ( Thanks for all the Walkies, I have enough now )
@m-bari - Mike O ( arcade machine, prop, *Fuel Supply ) Sent Catering, *Catering
@mel Meli3 ( ) Sent
@myrddyn ( ) sent
@petey71 - pp ( ) Sent *Skin care products
@Rainer ( ) Sent Catering, *Skin Care Prod ( I missed your gifts )
@SactoDave ( prop, *prop ) Nav Module, *Dispatcher Console
@sophiaelizebeth ( ) *sickle
@Steve26 ( hose, *Fuel Supply ) Sent Sickle, *Sickle
@strats ( Hose 2x) Sent catering
@Robby Kusuma - Tadashi3 ( Whiskey ) *Sickle
@Eric K - ?Urami ( *Spare wire ) Office Chair, *spare wire
@UTOPGUN - ( ) Sent
@Nicks - Veltro: ( ch candies, *Fuel Supply ) Sent perfume, *perfume
@Vivke ( ch candies, *spare wire ) Sent smoke detector, *ergo chair
@Wired Parrott ( Office Chair ) Catering
@wkndcmpr - wkdcmpr ( ) Waiting..
@Cosmic Blue - yar - ( ) *Dispatcher Console
@yenta613: ( catering ) Sent F20

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wp8j8co
Username
Pascal-Airport
Welcome @Pascal-Airport ! If you fill out your signature (under your name at the top right of this forum) you won't have to retype all of your basic info and we will see what you need and can send every time you post.

I have sent out all my gifts today but will look you up tomorrow. You will find the folks in here friendly and helpful.

Thanks for the tip!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wp8j8co
Username
Pascal-Airport
Wow...I wish I read the above post before I started my launch...ah well there's plenty of love to go around...would love to have everybody come and join my green launch...Thanks again everyone for the gifts...and Happy Flying!!

Also @Pascal-Airport ...have tried to enter code several times...not working...check waiting list please or try to enter my code!!

@Eric K ...will send fax tomorrow!!

Hi @Dan Jansen i already have you in my list so i think thats why you can't add me. I send you a landinglight

@Eric K I launched. Just us.

@KenDuckySmith @m-bari @WAMike @Dan Jansen @bjs @yenta613 @Rainer @gwb and any other people who launch missions frequently. Question... How do you save up so much fuel? I always have at least 3 - 4 planes in the air to Cape C, baikinor, South and North obs, I spend all my visits (except for this event I do 50%) to neighbors on science labs, mission control, lauch etc.... I join in on launches as much as I can....... But still I do not save enough fuel to confidently launch my own. I maybe only have 400-500 points max an any time....
I think that comes with time. I can go even more neighbors.
Even if you can not use a lot of points, you're always welcome at every start.:)

Steve26

150+ Star Club
@Eric K I launched. Just us.

@KenDuckySmith @m-bari @WAMike @Dan Jansen @bjs @yenta613 @Rainer @gwb and any other people who launch missions frequently. Question... How do you save up so much fuel? I always have at least 3 - 4 planes in the air to Cape C, baikinor, South and North obs, I spend all my visits (except for this event I do 50%) to neighbors on science labs, mission control, lauch etc.... I join in on launches as much as I can....... But still I do not save enough fuel to confidently launch my own. I maybe only have 400-500 points max an any time....
@Cluck I click on space buildings frequently when visiting neighbours (I like Training centres the most), fly frequently to collection destinations (but not exclusively) and use Airport Cash (both from code and buying when triple offer on) to purchase the big point items (main stabilizer & powerful explosive bolt) from Airship when available.

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
Hi @WAMike - great to be joining your launch, but I have been on quite a few of late, and with visiting farmers markets instead of space buildings, I didn't realise how little I have to offer the launch! I think after this one I need to rest and re-gather stocks! Suspect we may need help to get this one going!!!
Can help in one hour if you need yet!

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
@ItsRalphy : I appreciate anything you can put in to it. I haven't been going to as many space buildings at my neighbors either but did have some greenies and went to Duke Crooker's Airship to buy items to help. 6 flights out to space stations right now, it's helped some.

@m-bari : Thank you. I will update if it does launch in the meanwhile.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
@Cluck I click on space buildings frequently when visiting neighbours (I like Training centres the most), fly frequently to collection destinations (but not exclusively) and use Airport Cash (both from code and buying when triple offer on) to purchase the big point items (main stabilizer & powerful explosive bolt) from Airship when available.
Thanks I did not know I could get them in the airship. great!

@m-bari great! I also did not know about getting items when you got first place for flying. That is tough for me now, but a goal to strive for!

Last edited:

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
@Cluck : My experience has been only green launches so far (but am about to do blue launches soon.) I take steps similar to yours-a lot of the time I know it is going to take work (putting in some time) and collaboration with neighbors to get a launch off. The North and South Observatories have items that drop seldom (as opposed to very seldom), so there is a better chance with those in terms of completing collections to get space ready chests. When visiting neighbors, I look at collections I am one away from completing to get a chest and focus on clicking those buildings that can provide them to me. I keep a list of neighbors with a training center-they seem to drop more often/a better rate than anything (one gave me five items today.) I like to have a good amount of points ready to go, but the luck of what comes in the chests isn't always the best (small fuel tanks vs. main stabilizers, etc.)

Thanks. Great advice on the No and So Observatory. I didn't notice that and will focus more on those!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom