Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 1st April 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
@Eric K I launched. Just us.

@KenDuckySmith @m-bari @WAMike @Dan Jansen @bjs @yenta613 @Rainer @gwb and any other people who launch missions frequently. Question... How do you save up so much fuel? I always have at least 3 - 4 planes in the air to Cape C, baikinor, South and North obs, I spend all my visits (except for this event I do 50%) to neighbors on science labs, mission control, lauch etc.... I join in on launches as much as I can....... But still I do not save enough fuel to confidently launch my own. I maybe only have 400-500 points max an any time....

Last edited:

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
I have 10 farmers markets. Took over half my city. But I need to increase my odds at this organic food. It seems like it will be tough to do in 10 more days.

How is everyone else doing? Who still needs sickles???

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
@m-bari . I have been receiving your gifts daily. Thank you. Have you been getting mine? I may have missed a day over the past week, but you are a regular for me since I always get one from you.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
@Cluck I just do basically what you've been doing!! Same flights and lots of neighbour visits...about 90%...This is only my 3rd solo launch though...just getting started!!

Also...looking for landing lamps from whoever can send them!! Thanks!!

Device
  1. Android
Good morning everyone.

Thank you for All the gifts. Will try to return asap according to your signature.
I am sorry for those who still dont get my return.
Tag me if 1 week you dont get return the gifts.

Signature updated.
Tadashi3 needs Copy Machine

If you dont have, please do send me landing lamps or powerfull radio transmitter.

Thank you in advance.

Device
  1. Android
Nobody except you can remove neighbors from your list. Unfortunately there is a bug on GI server that occasionally deletes neighbors from some one list. No one knows when or who it will happen to.
No I did not Cosmic. I need neighbours. I expect everyone will be my neighbours. But I only level 10. It is not me to decide. I will be very happy if everyone add me and tag me since I wanna keep my neighbours from this forum.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Event update: Rate of drops since yesterday is 3.3%, but I have received more items that haven't been organic vegetables (of which I have too many.) No drops from neighbors again. I am two fish away from completing two sets of the market items.

Thank you for all of the gifts today.

I have just sent gifts out to @gwb , @Wired Parrott , @Steve26 , @WhatHappenedNow , @Vivke , @PeterNL , @m-bari , @Rainer , @Eric K , @rocky , @Cluck , @HS72 , @ItsRalphy , @bjs , @Dan Jansen , @kaciepup , @sophiaelizebeth .

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
@Cluck : My experience has been only green launches so far (but am about to do blue launches soon.) I take steps similar to yours-a lot of the time I know it is going to take work (putting in some time) and collaboration with neighbors to get a launch off. The North and South Observatories have items that drop seldom (as opposed to very seldom), so there is a better chance with those in terms of completing collections to get space ready chests. When visiting neighbors, I look at collections I am one away from completing to get a chest and focus on clicking those buildings that can provide them to me. I keep a list of neighbors with a training center-they seem to drop more often/a better rate than anything (one gave me five items today.) I like to have a good amount of points ready to go, but the luck of what comes in the chests isn't always the best (small fuel tanks vs. main stabilizers, etc.)

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O

@KenDuckySmith @m-bari @WAMike @Dan Jansen @bjs @yenta613 @Rainer @gwb and any other people who launch missions frequently. Question... How do you save up so much fuel? I always have at least 3 - 4 planes in the air to Cape C, baikinor, South and North obs, I spend all my visits (except for this event I do 50%) to neighbors on science labs, mission control, lauch etc.... I join in on launches as much as I can....... But still I do not save enough fuel to confidently launch my own. I maybe only have 400-500 points max an any time....

@m-bari . I have been receiving your gifts daily. Thank you. Have you been getting mine? I may have missed a day over the past week, but you are a regular for me since I always get one from you.
@Cluck My previous experiences is that to get more items of launch collections need fly to cities with short time of return. I'm flying to North Obs with 4 planes regulary. Also I use Catalysts to speed up the flights.
Also my goal is to take first places in a lot of flight ranking which also give items.
Besides I have Alien Legacy and Astronut Academy which brings me two items a day in add.
I also buy greenis when 3x event occured (about 50$ a month). I spend money for power bolts and main stabilizers when Sky Merchant Duke Croocker arrive.
About gifts. I regulary get it. Thanks!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
whpxurr
Username
.sv
Hi everyone

Sorry I didn't gift yesterday. Was out all day. Haven't had chance to check game but thanks for gifts received.

Hope to be able to gift this evening.

Steve
Hi! I hope this time I'm in the right place. I posted on mobile but I have a Surface. Anyway I can send eau du toilette. I added your code. I don't think you have the things i need most right now: defroster (the machine) and smoke detector.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom