Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 1st April 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
@WhatHappenedNow , I dont have any that you need in whn2. Fuel supply will be available on level 12 and I am level 10. So I send you Landing Lamp. I am sorry.

@Steve26 and @m-bari , thank you for the copy machine.

I am sorry if I dont send gift that you need, I am trying to send you according with your signature and my limitation.

Thank you all.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wj0ang4
Username
HS
Gifts sent tonight:
@900, @bjs, @cward (Chuck), @Eric K (Urami), @GiftXchange (GiftX, I think?), @gwb, @ItsRalphy, @Monica Peguero (Hola!), @PeterNL, @Rainer, @SactoDave, @sophiaelizebeth (sophiael), @Steve26, @strats, @Susi (newGirl), @Vivke, @WAMike (Mike), @Pascal-Airport @cward (Chuck),
@petey71 (pp)

Gifts sent tonight (and last night - forgot to post it):
@900, @bjs, @Cluck, @cward (Chuck), @Eric K (Urami), @GiftXchange (GiftX, I think?), @gwb, @ItsRalphy, @m-bari (Mike O), @Monica Peguero (Hola!), @PeterNL, @Rainer, @SactoDave, @sophiaelizebeth (sophiael), @Steve26, @strats, @Susi (newGirl), @Vivke, @WAMike (Mike), @Pascal-Airport

Thanks for all the gifts!

Hi - my game lost gifts again yesterday, so I have just sent to the ones I received, and the regulars who have been active on this forum as I expect they will have gifted, please, please tell me if I missed you and you gifted to me! Sent to @bjs @gwb,
@highlander @m-bari @Rainer @Cosmic Blue @rocky @WAMike @PeterNL @Cluck @kaciepup @Vivke @sophiaelizebeth @Robby Kusuma and some non forum gifters where I did receive gifts.

@Pascal-Airport - you seem to have disappeared from my lists, am I on yours?

Easter event - I have just visited 12 airports with farmers markets (and 1 rabbit hole - @KenDuckySmith - how did you get that) and got 1 item from the lot! - so after goodness knows how many days, I have just collected 1 Dairy, 1 Veggies, 1 Nuts, 1 Fruit and 0 fish - just 16 to find then!

Now have 5 farmers markets!

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Hi - my game lost gifts again yesterday, so I have just sent to the ones I received, and the regulars who have been active on this forum as I expect they will have gifted, please, please tell me if I missed you and you gifted to me! Sent to @bjs @gwb,
@highlander @m-bari @Rainer @Cosmic Blue @rocky @WAMike @PeterNL @Cluck @kaciepup @Vivke @sophiaelizebeth @Robby Kusuma and some non forum gifters where I did receive gifts.

Easter event - I have just visited 12 airports with farmers markets (and 1 rabbit hole - @KenDuckySmith - how did you get that) and got 1 item from the lot! - so after goodness knows how many days, I have just collected 1 Dairy, 1 Veggies, 1 Nuts, 1 Fruit and 0 fish - just 16 to find then!

rabbit hole- is the another reward of the event beside Dali theater.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Prev Update:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...hread-1st-april-2015.7726/page-15#post-111224

I got 1 Nuts and 1 Live Fish, down to 5 items to finish event on WHN account
I could finish the event on WHN with 3 Dairy, 1 Nuts & 1 Live Fish drops.

Thanks for all the gifts I received!

(*) Indicates gift was sent from support account WHN2:
@.sv ( ) Defroster (Welcome, make sure you add WHN2 account)
@KenDuckySmith - 'KB ( ) Sent nav module
@bjs ( ) sent *F20
@cward - Chuck ( prop ) Sent nav module
@Cluck ( prop ) Sent Catering
@Comet18 ( hose , *Add Radar) Sent Deicer, *Prop
@GiftXchange: ( prop ) Sent F20
@Dan Jansen greenwolf74 ( ch candies ) F20
@gwb ( Hose ) Sent F20
@highlander: ( )
@Monica Peguero - Hola! ( headset ) Sent Silver sickle, * Silver sickle
@kaciepup: ( )
@WAMike - Mike ( Hose ) Sent *catering
@m-bari - Mike O ( ch candies, *Fuel Supply ) Sent Catering, *Catering
@mel Meli3 ( ) Sent
@myrddyn ( ) sent
@petey71 - pp ( F20, *Fuel Supply ) Sent *Skin care products
@Rainer ( hose, *fuel supply ) Sent Catering, *Skin Care Prod
@SactoDave ( Prop, *Fuel Supply ) *Video Wall
@sophiaelizebeth ( Eau de Toilette ) *sickle
@Steve26 ( hose, *Fuel Supply ) Sent Sickle, *Sickle
@strats ( Hose ) Sent *catering
@Robby Kusuma - Tadashi3 ( Whiskey, *Fuel Catalyst, *l. lamp ) Sickle, *Sickle
@Eric K - ?Urami ( Spare wire, *Walkie ) headsets, *spare wire
@UTOPGUN - ( sickle ) Fuel Hose
@Nicks - Veltro: ( prop, *Fuel Supply ) Sent perfume, *Filled Candies
@Vivke ( hose ) Sent smoke detector
@Wired Parrott ( spare prop, *Office Chair ) Catering, *Catering
@wkndcmpr - wkdcmpr ( ) Waiting..
@Cosmic Blue - yar - ( )
@yenta613: ( prop ) Sent F20

HOPE best for your game. Have received quite some time not a gift.

The market visits are very dissatisfied.
Yesterday not a success!

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Event update : I have 3 dairy, 3 veg, 1 fish and no nuts or fruit.

I got most of those from my 10 markets. I need to hit those hard today. I only have gotten one drop from neighbor visits.

Thanks to all for gifts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom