Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 1st April 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
Right On...A New Month...and a New Thread!!!

I just reached Level 35...been a quick climb thanks to all of the support and help from my friends and neighbours!! Thanks so much for your continued gifting and I hope that I have been of some help to each and every one of you in the building of your empires!!

To that end, I have a lot of regulars that I exchange gifts with daily, primarily from this forum, but if I missed you today, I apologize in advance!! I felt the need to send some gifts out to a few other neighbours who send to me regularly and to whom I have not been as generous!! Thanks for your understanding!! Also, if you send to me regularly, and never get anything back, feel free to message me, with what you need, so that I can put you in my immediate radar!! Like I said, I do have my regulars, but I can always make room for some specific gifting, especially building needs, etc.

Signature updated!! Thanks very much again...And in case I forget to say...I hope that everyone has an amazing, fun filled Easter week-end!! I got 3 days off...I can't wait!! Woo-hoo!!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wj0ang4
Username
HS

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
@HS72 Oops. Gifted to main game earlier and was going to send stamp for HS2 and you got something random that definitely wasn't stamp. Hope it is useful...

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
Thanks for all the gifts and I've completed the repair base level 4 with all your help.

Gifts send to @WhatHappenedNow (both) @HS72 (both) @WAMike @strats @Ronnie K @Wired Parrott @Cluck @Robby Kusuma @Susi @ItsRalphy @Dan Jansen @Nicks @gamer @PeterNL @Rainer @rocky @petey71 @wkndcmpr
Hi vivke,
I think you are friends with my old account before a reset. My current game is at lvl 13.
You may need to delete the existing one and refriend me.
I am not getting your gifts

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
@all - I'm sorry to say that I will not be able to send gifts tomorrow.
I have company this weekend, so I'll try to keep up, but might miss a day over the weekend too.
-Happy Flying
Happy Easter if you celebrate

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Sorry for this late update (many of these gifts were sent over 12 hours ago). The gifts received below are from 12 hours prior. I have more gifts received that I will include in next update. Thanks for all the great gifts and the future building items.
I have added items to WHN2 needed for Mission Control Dispatcher Console 3, Video Wall 1 (Hotel is complete on WHN2, thanks so much!!)

Prev Update Link:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...read-21st-march-2015.7630/page-35#post-109845

Thanks for all the gifts I received! Hope all my gifts are delivered!

(*) Indicates gift was sent from support account WHN2:

@KenDuckySmith - 'KB ( prop ) Sent Deicer
@bjs ( Binoculars ) sent *F20
@cward - Chuck ( prop ) Sent *Filled Candies
@Cluck ( Arch metal Det. ) Sent *Filled Candies
@Comet18 ( parking meter, *Archive Box ) Sent Deicer, *Spare Prop, *Nav. Module
@GiftXchange: ( Prop, *W.G.B. ) Sent F20, *Filled Candies 2x (Reminder, no Duty free shop on WHN2.)
@Dan Jansen greenwolf74 ( prop ) *Transmitter
@gwb ( Hose ) Sent *Skin care products
@highlander: ( F20 ) Sent F20
@Monica Peguero - Hola! ( Altimeter ) Sent *catering
@kaciepup: ( prop, All inclusive Bracelet ) Sent filled candies, *filled candies,
@WAMike - Mike ( Walkie ) Sent *Fuel catalyst
@m-bari - Mike O ( Finger Print Reader ) Sent *Catering
@mel Meli3 ( ) Sent
@myrddyn ( ) sent
@petey71 - pp ( F20, All inclusive Bracelet ) Sent Spare Wire, *Spare wire, *Ergonomic chair
@Rainer ( fax, *Additional radar ) Sent Catering, *Skin Care Prod
@SactoDave ( prop ) *Flight Catering
@sophiaelizebeth ( Eau de Toilette ) *Additional radar
@Steve26 ( hose, *Fuel Additives ) Sent Fuel Additives, *fuel additives
@strats ( Arch metal Det. ) Sent *Spare Wire
@Robby Kusuma - Tadashi3 ( DnD Sign, *DnD Sign ) Projector , *Powerful Radio Transmitter ( Did you intend to send sign to WHN? I don't need them.)
@Keivan - Tehran Airport ( )
@Eric K - ?Urami ( Walkie, *Archive Box ) Arch Metal Detectors , *Wall Speaker
@UTOPGUN - ( ) Sent
@Nicks - Veltro: ( prop , *spare wire ) Sent prop, *hose
@Vivke ( Hose, *W.G.B. ) Sent master plan, *ergonomic chair (Reminder, no Duty free shop on WHN2.)
@Wired Parrott ( laptop, *Archive Box ) Catering
@wkndcmpr - wkdcmpr ( Filled Candies, *Filled Candies ) Earrings, *Skin Care Products (Reminder, no Duty free shop on WHN2.)
@Cosmic Blue - yar - ( )
@yenta613: ( hose, laptop ) Sent F20

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wx8yjth
Username
Scarlet-(item needed)
Thank you for all the gifts!
I am working on two buildings.. a hotel and upgrade for my town hall.
if you can send items for those would be much appreciated!
Have send out gifts for today to those who sent gifts to me:
Oscillating beacon to @Rainer
Flight catering to @bjs; @Nicks (Veltro)
Cockpit Glass to @Comet18
Fuel Additives to @Wired Parrott @Steve26
Fuel Catalyst to @yenta613; @KenDuckySmith ('KB)
Landing lamp to @highlander
(might be oscillating beacon to) @ItsRalphy
Choc Candy to @gwb ; @petey71(pp) ;@WAMike (Mike)
Spare Wire to @Eric K (Urami); @SactoDave; @HS72 (HS) are you also HS2?? I sent fuel supply to HS2
and some neighbors with user names:
NewGirl
Bryan1966 and IC123
are any of those three on our forum?
If the gift I sent is not what you wanted please let me know. I try to keep a current list in my notebook so I send the proper gifts.

I was unable to complete the St. Patrick's event. I had four planes flying day and night (staying up until 2am most nights!) and still never received enough items to get the needed number of collections. I am NOT happy :sick:
OH Well, since it is over I can now get to be earlier.

:troll:

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wj0ang4
Username
HS
@HS72 Oops. Gifted to main game earlier and was going to send stamp for HS2 and you got something random that definitely wasn't stamp. Hope it is useful...

I've done that a couple times too. It was Filled Candies, can always use the Duty Free items. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom